Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Level 30 NA account's for SC2 Account

Discussion on 2 Level 30 NA account's for SC2 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Level 30 NA account's for SC2 Account

Account 1 - Trade for SC2 Account does not have to be NA account if I can play from NA. North American or Korean account preferred.

LoL account one has 20 champions with lots of skins and a pretty much un-touched ranked record.

Account 2 - Either a money offer + sc2 account(s) Or lots of sc2 accounts. This account has 57 champions on it. Also $76 of un-used RP on account. Not to mention many skins.

Serious deals only get screenshots. PM me with your offer and I will provide ss. I have no time for 10 year olds asking me to go first and trying to scam me. So... mature serious peeps only.

Thanks.
Old 09/02/2011, 17:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i can offer you a sc2 cd key if u want. :P my skype is chewytwix1
Old 09/02/2011, 23:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pming u with 2 sc2 acc with ss atm
Old 09/02/2011, 23:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man, I can trade you sc2 account. The account is in diamond league. I can be reach via skype at yuth55 or pm. Thank
Old 09/03/2011, 00:23   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 87/0/11
I'm willing to be the MM if anybody needs me, please pm me
Old 09/03/2011, 06:35   #6

BUMP - I am not trading both accounts for 1 starcraft account that would be absurd. I am willing to trade the less amazing account for one sc2 account. But the other would be multiple accounts or account + money etc. Be more specific on which account and what you are offering. Link me the 1v1 rating SS. Thank you.

bump