Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] League of Legends Account LVL 30 NA Lots of Skins

Discussion on [Sell] League of Legends Account LVL 30 NA Lots of Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] League of Legends Account LVL 30 NA Lots of Skins

I spent a lot of time leveling this summoner to level 30, getting all the champs, etc. It will take months to achieve all of the unlocks and such. I just don't play the game enough anymore and decided to sell it. I have spent close to $200 on the account. So if you want to save yourself the hassle of leveling your character or want to play ranked games immediately with a decent rune set, this account would be great for you. Also comes with a lot of skins .

Level: 30 (maximum)
Server: NA
Top ELO: 1436
Wins: 700+, 300+ ranked wins
Champions Owned (44 Total)

Skins (19 total, 2 legendary): Nurse Akali, Emumu, Pharaoh Amumu, Prom Queen Annie, Queen Ashe, Gentleman Cho'Gath (legendary), Hextech Galio, Commando Garen, Caterpillar Kog'Maw, Sinful Succulence Morgana, Pharaoh Nidalee, Brolaf (legendary), Professor Ryze, Pentakill Sona, Recon Teemo, Riot Girl Tristana, Big Bad Warwick, Tundra Hunter Warwick, Feral Warwick

Runes (10 Pages bought /w RP):

I am selling this for $60. First person to PM we with the correct details gets it. The transaction will happen on Ebay. I will put up a listing for buy it now. Paypal only. Please PM me with your Ebay profile so I can look up your feedback and know it's not a new account or something like that. After payment clears I will send login information through Ebay so it's all logged. After that you can change the email associated with the account.

We can talk via Skype, Vent, TeamSpeak, Mumble, and Phone.

Willing to negotiate a bit on price.
Old 08/22/2011, 02:58   #2

Bump. Willing to negotiate. Taking offers.
Old 08/23/2011, 02:59   #3

Highest bid so far 30 bucks. I'm selling if off tonight. So w/e I get is what i get lol.
Old 08/26/2011, 20:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

40$
Old 08/27/2011, 00:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

42$
Old 08/27/2011, 01:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)