Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT an awesome WoW account for LoL

Discussion on WTT an awesome WoW account for LoL within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT an awesome WoW account for LoL

Hey guys,

I have quit WoW for quite some time now and I want to trade it for an awesome LoL account. In my WoW account, there is a lvl 85 Paladin who has multiple ranked one title in arena. (Relentless Gladiator and Deadly Gladiator) Obviously, he also has the accompanying mounts.
On the account is also a lvl 85 druid with a Vengeful Nether Drake ( very valuable).

Post me offers! thank

bump!

bump

b
Old 08/13/2013, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a diamond 5 league acc with unobtainable skins. With also a gold 2 5v5 team. Let me know If u are still willing to trade. my skype swissair11111.