Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA SERVER

Discussion on Selling NA SERVER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA SERVER

WTS LOL ACCOUNT

EVERY CHAMPION A WHOLE LOT OF CHAMPION SKINS
INCLUDES
-THE LEGENDARY CHOGATH SKIN
-THE LEGENDARY TRYNDMERE SKIN
85% HAVE SKINS ON THE ACCOUNT
90% OF THE TIER 3 RUNES ARE BOUGHT
6 RUNEPAGES

SEASON 2 SHOULD BE STARTING VERY SOON
SAYING THAT I HAVE ALOT OF GAMES PLAYED

GOING PRICE $125

EMAIL ME AT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> DBs on ANY server! (Yes, SELLING)
10/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 21 Replies
Link to REFERRAL SYSTEM!!! http://*****************/showthread.p...ll=1#post 43536 *Warning you will be denied service if I suspect you of creating yourself your own referrals* New form of payment We will accept MoneyPak as another form of payment... Still doesn't reach to the 'Arabics' I believe, but will sure reach to many others.
Selling CSS League Proof/Private Hack, CSS Remote Crash Server Script + Server Lagger
07/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
CounterStrike: Source Private Hack Selling an updated version of ventrilo.exe Includes: (VAC2/CEVO/BOE/ECO/LAN Proof) -Advanced LAN Hack | Invisible | 100% Legit and Undetectable - Silent Aimbot + Aim Correction -Smoothest FoV Aimbot with minimal snapping -Easy to use hotkeys, invisible loader, and 100% hidden injection ensures safety! -Updated: Currently on our 3rd Update! Addresses many errors with the leaked public version -NO MALWARE: Unlike the public/leaked/other versions - Our...
Selling DBS any Server!
06/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, i have recently decided to quit CO, but i still have a substantial amount of db codes left. So im wondering if anyone is interested in purchasing these DB Codes? i will sell for around $2 A DB. Thx for reading.
Selling war-war-tro with gears on Tornado server for DBS on Justice server
01/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling a war-war-tro on tornado server for either dbs on Justice server or db codes. He comes fully equipped with miraculous gourd, super + 5 2 soc sdg sdg earrings level 112 dmg - 3, super + 4 1 soc sdg necky level 120, super +5 sdg ring level 121, super +5 dual sdg sdg blade and club level 120, super +4 1 soc sdg armor level 120, super + 4 1 soc sdg boots level 120. Add me on msn if you are interested. My msn is [email protected]. I also forgot he is 130-130-124 right now with...
Selling CC for new server
11/07/2008 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
I have 67k CC to sell, mainly for buyers who are going to play on the new server but if i have a good offer i'll sell it to whoever. I'm only selling for money only, not ingame gold. I'd rather someone take the lot in one go which would work out at $110 - $10 per 6kcc if my maths is correct. I'll do big orders but won't be doing small orders as i can't be bothered to log in and out of game and wait around for people to decide what they want just for a few dollars each time. Minimum order $30, i...