Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying] League of Legends 30lvl EU account

Discussion on [Buying] League of Legends 30lvl EU account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Buying] League of Legends 30lvl EU account

Im interested in buying League of Legends EU account, ready to play up to $40 top's.
Account must have at least 50champions or more, some skins and have to be 30lvl.

I can also offer a unique web layout for some clan site if someone is interested for much expensive League of Legends EU account (~$90-$120). Preview available at this
Offers to PM or :
msn :

Payment methods : Paypal or Moneybookers
Old 08/18/2011, 11:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have char lvl 30 with 1500+ victories (EU server).

70+ Champs, means all champs except 3 or 4 (with almost all skins for each char) .

10 pages of runes. With all runes (almost)

RP 94 and IP around 24k

if interested let me know.

I will post the full details and photos if you are interested .