Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT WTT my WOW Gladiator Warrior acc for Stacked LoL lvl30

Discussion on WTT WTT my WOW Gladiator Warrior acc for Stacked LoL lvl30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTT WTT my WOW Gladiator Warrior acc for Stacked LoL lvl30

Hello everyone,

I am new to this website and any others that have to do with trading accounts. I have been playing wow ever since the beta (as a warrior) and I am completely over it. My account is pretty much stacked. I have 3 level 85's, and a few level 80 alts. My main is a Warrior, who is completely geared out in season 9 Viscious Gladiator armor from this season with her tier 2 axe. I managed to achieve gladiator last season on her as well, so she is equipped with the wrathful gladiator title and skeletal dragon mount reward for that season. In addition, I have a level 85 elemental shaman who is completely geared out in s9 armor as well. The rest of my characters were just alts, including a level 85 paladin who is in some purples and blues. The account also has a Starcraft account on the battlenet as well. From what I understand, my brother was pretty good on that account when he played it. I remember him saying something about being in the diamond league?... Anyway, it comes with that as well. I just recently rejoined my friends to play some online games after class and they are all playing League of Legends.. I am looking for an account that is Level 30 with equivalent stature to that of my wow account (US ONLY). Please reply if you're interested... I think this is a very fair trade for anyone looking to get into wow... I can safely assume a trade like this is a rarity, and the only reason I'm even doing it is because I am a) totally sick of wow, and b) eager to play with my friends and get rid of anything wow related all together. I could probably sell this account for a decent penny, although I really just want to jump into Lol with my friends without having to level up another MMO game. Also, I don't feel like being scammed by mixing games with real life money. Let me know people.. My email is and it is linked to my iphone so I will respond asap. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and have a great day.