Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account / Lv.30 / 30+ Champs + Skins

Discussion on LoL Account / Lv.30 / 30+ Champs + Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
LoL Account / Lv.30 / 30+ Champs + Skins

Hallo epvpers,

Da ich zur Zeit keien Lust mehr auf League of Legends habe,
wollte ich meinen Account nun verkaufen.

Der Screen beinhaltet die wichtigstens Informationen.
(Alleine Der Skin Wert beträgt 3575RP = 20€ ;
und von RP wurden nicht nur Skins sondern auch Champions geholt, wie z.B. Miss Fortune,...)

Runen:

Zeichen: 9x 0,93%Crit / 9x 0,95 Magied.
Siegel: 9x 19,44 Leben auf St.18 / 9x 0,42%Crit
Glyphen: 9x 3,06 AP auf St.18
Essenzen: 3x 1,86%Crit / 3x 4,95 AP

Bei der Bezahlung akzeptiere ich gerne PSC oder Überweisung.
Bei Fragen hier PM oder Skype:chrisnesia

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LoL Account with many champs + many skins
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Hey there, i am looking for League of Legends Account with many champs(prefer all) and many many skins :) ( i <3 skins) or much Riot Points on it, so that i can buy them myself. Wins/Looses/Rating/Level doesnt matter, doesnt have to be something special, the only thing that is important to me, is that the leaves are not visible. Write me a PN/Email or post your account details in here Thanks and have a nice day
Selling Good Elo/skins/champs US account
04/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Solo Q elo: 1503 top: 1630 Premade 5v5: 1541 top: 1541 3v3 premade: unranked 0-0 180-160 normals Champs: Akali (Stinger Akali) Amumu Anivia
[WTS] League account all champs lots of skins
03/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello my name is Ronakk i am decently known in league of legends also an admin on a fanbase site called Leaguecraft. I have been playing league less and less now and finally think its time to stop. So i am here to sell my account to the highest offer. My Account is level 30 i own every single champion and alot of skins. I will post some screenshots and name the skins i have for you. You can reach me on xfire= Upgradde or Msn= [email protected] . I will turn down offers i think are to low. If...
Suche Lvl 30 Account EU Mit Vielen Skins & Champs
02/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Der Account sollte aufjedenfall Renekton, Shaco, Twitch & crit Runenbuch haben. Am besten viele Champs & skins. Nennt mir einfach euren Preis und wir reden darüber.
[WTS] LoL Account | Level 30 - All Champs - 90 Skins
02/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
--