Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Hacks?

Discussion on English Hacks? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English Hacks?

Does anybody have any hacks in english because most hacks are german which i can translate but dont seem to work with u.s. version
Old 07/03/2010, 20:19   #2

Received Thanks: 3,863
Hmm, you might be in the wrong section. There are no hacks for the game League Of Legends. The only thing you might be interested in is the modded client which nitrouz posted
Old 07/03/2010, 20:40   #3

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunar555r View Post
Does anybody have any hacks in english because most hacks are german which i can translate but dont seem to work with u.s. version
Here in this Section "hacks" do not exist. We have got here one bot.
Old 07/03/2010, 21:30   #4

you want to hack in LoL?? why? bad k/d all the time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PW MY English hacks
10/08/2010 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
I need working WH and Fly hack... if possible damage hack... anyone could help me? PM me or send link please
Hacks (English)
06/04/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hey, I just started playing on UK server. some of you might know me from RF online, if you ever played there. Anyone want to update me what type hacks exist? Please post if you got any. ps. Very familiar with cheat engine and similar programs =)
NEED HELP WITH HACKS ENGLISH PLZ!!!!!!
04/27/2008 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
ive seen so many vids and stuff on how to hack weapons to +9 and speed hacks and weapon speed hacks BUT NON OF THE VIDS ARE ENGLISH if someone would please either help me threw or leave me a table or something like the sort tell me plz IN ENGLISH!!!!!!
english hacks
01/23/2008 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Does anyone have any hacks that work on the us version? How about any in english? Maybe we should try to sort some of these out a bit? German in German thread, English in English thread, Italian in Italian thread and so on. I just might make things a little easier to find.