Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there any mod/modded client/private server to allow me to test out champions

Discussion on Is there any mod/modded client/private server to allow me to test out champions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any mod/modded client/private server to allow me to test out champions

i'm just starting to play this game and i'm NOT going to throw away money at this dogshit game to buy all the champions for 1 hour of testing on each.

literally every other moba you'd take the demo/custom lobby feature for granted.

so, all i want is the ability to test out champions and get a feel for hteir abilities

i don't need to play a real 5v5, a bot game or a simple empty 1v0 lobby is good enough for me.

so are there any way/mods to do this?
Old 04/29/2017, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Riot games will ban u if u use 3rd person programmes , so collect ip or watch champ on youtube
Old 04/29/2017, 13:35   #3

elite*gold: 100
First of all, there is a PBE Server. I don't know if you can still play on it but it's a "Beta"-Server, where you get a huge amount of RP and IP to buy skins, champs, runes and so on.
Downside is, it's hard to get an acc for it and also the Ping is quite bad (NA-location I think).

Anyway, if you just want to learn champions you already own, you can still go into custom and bot games? I don't know if you haven't seen that option but it is there.