Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scripts

Discussion on Scripts within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scripts

Hello guys,
I would like to ask you about which provider of scripts is the best one ( UD, features) . Im new to scripting and I would like to get some information about it. Thanks for your answers
Old 01/23/2017, 06:51   #2

elite*gold: 111
This might sound dumb , but i wouldn´t even start scripcting. Its pretty easy to find out if someone is scripting or not. And Riot is costantly working on banning those ppl.
Old 01/23/2017, 09:08   #3

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by whaita_41 View Post
Hello guys,
I would like to ask you about which provider of scripts is the best one ( UD, features) . Im new to scripting and I would like to get some information about it. Thanks for your answers

As he says.. i wouldnt start it...League of Legends is a hack or script free game.. your can try it but you wont have success
Old 01/23/2017, 22:07   #4

elite*gold: 97
The Black Market: 178/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by International eSports View Post
As he says.. i wouldnt start it...League of Legends is a hack or script free game.. your can try it but you wont have success
thats not right. You can script. And it works pretty well to be honest. I scripted for almost 3 years. But Since 2016 Riot has improved their ANTI cheat, and no one knows, how riot is detecting scripters.
You can get banned after 1 week, you can get banned after 3 months. But Yeah mostly you won't get further then 1 month.

So if you just script for fun, go for it, but don't expect to go to Diamond and stay there
Old 01/24/2017, 14:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XilΞncΞ View Post
thats not right. You can script. And it works pretty well to be honest. I scripted for almost 3 years. But Since 2016 Riot has improved their ANTI cheat, and no one knows, how riot is detecting scripters.
You can get banned after 1 week, you can get banned after 3 months. But Yeah mostly you won't get further then 1 month.

So if you just script for fun, go for it, but don't expect to go to Diamond and stay there

Great. You cheat yourself and destroy others game. Makes really great fun. Thank *** there are not many of you. Real ridiculous people
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2017, 14:58   #6

Quote:
Great. You cheat yourself and destroy others game. Makes really great fun. Thank *** there are not many of you. Real ridiculous people
Lol what is wrong with you? You are using a forum where hacking or cheating is a main part. Are you serious?

And I just want to give him a true answer, not like you, talking about stuff you don't know about...

Grow up.

EDIT: Why are you even crying about "cheating" when you are looking for YT and Facebook 'likes' and 'pushes' in our forum? Your ridicolous.

Edit 2: Well i just saw you are a booster as well. Isn't that "unfair" for the people you play against when you are boosting accounts? It's just getting more and more embarrassing for you...
Thanks
11 Users
Old 01/24/2017, 15:16   #7

till 28th february league# will be your thing its ud for almost 4 months i guess but it will be closed after 28th feb. gaming on steroids with their external things will be a thing then
Old 01/25/2017, 12:25   #8

XilΞncΞ

I'm just wondering, how can you even enjoy the game when you know for a fact you have to hack to play as good as the people in your ELO? And don't you think it's kind of sad that you are a part of the people ruining such a great game?
Old 01/25/2017, 23:55   #9

Quote:

As far as i know, Riot is banning scripters in waves, 2 waves per month usually through reports from players
Old 01/26/2017, 00:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyjooo View Post
XilΞncΞ

I'm just wondering, how can you even enjoy the game when you know for a fact you have to hack to play as good as the people in your ELO? And don't you think it's kind of sad that you are a part of the people ruining such a great game?
Why do people hack? Because its fun. I don't play to think "wow im better then those plain/dia players"...Its just fun. And there are some scripters still playing in bronze/silver. It just gives you some mechanics, but your not instantly a Pro player. I also play the game without scripts. BTW, the game is not ruined through some scripters

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunay96 View Post
As far as i know, Riot is banning scripters in waves, 2 waves per month usually through reports from players
Im not playing active anymore and stopped scripting some months ago, but as far as i know they are not banning through "player reports" anymore. This would be way to much people banned just to check all those reports. Yes - there are some reports due to player reports - but some people just played 1-2 games with scripts, or just used like a simple Awareness hack, which is probably not detectable by other players and they still got banned. Seems like riot got some other ways to detect. But no one knows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2017, 19:05   #11

I don't think starting to use scripts is the solution.
If you want to get higher in elo you should just try harder and focus on your gameplay. But eh, I'm nobody to tell you what to do or not, I understand that some ppl can have fun scripting. But remember that scripters are probably the most hated ppl in this game, both from Riot and the community itself.
And concerning the bans, just don't make it too obvious and you should be good for months.
Old 02/09/2017, 01:28   #12

The Black Market: 387/2/0
Received Thanks: 3,863
Quote:

with the scripts i started really enjoying the game. i honestly didn't care about the results i had fun. got to plat3 and was climbing towards diamond really fast. got banned tho and now im sad cause my account was very good bought for 20eur will never forget it
Quote:
Great. You cheat yourself and destroy others game. Makes really great fun. Thank God there are not many of you. Real ridiculous people
couldn't agree less.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2017, 20:17   #13

elite*gold: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by julinhopower View Post
This might sound dumb , but i wouldn´t even start scripcting. Its pretty easy to find out if someone is scripting or not. And Riot is costantly working on banning those ppl.
Well, if it was that easy there wouldn't be so many scripters. And Riot is not doing too much to ban these people, you can easily get to 300+ lp before anyone starts caring.

Quote:
Well, it feels like every second xerath/cassio main in top 500 uses scripts.
Old 02/12/2017, 15:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bronze Jungler View Post
Well, if it was that easy there wouldn't be so many scripters. And Riot is not doing too much to ban these people, you can easily get to 300+ lp before anyone starts caring.

Well, it feels like every second xerath/cassio main in top 500 uses scripts.
A small group of people use those programms. It feels like this because you`re unskilled player
Old 02/12/2017, 17:20   #15

elite*gold: 424
Quote:
A small group of people use those programms. It feels like this because you`re unskilled player
Owell. Last time I checked I was in the top 0,02%. But I guess since you randomly throw out insults you must be right.
Thanks
2 Users