Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean and EUNE client on the same PC ? Help

Discussion on Korean and EUNE client on the same PC ? Help within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korean and EUNE client on the same PC ? Help

I have a korean account and I really want to play on the korean server,However whenever I try to install the korean client it says that I need to delete my EUNE client first.I have tried with sandboxie but that didn't work either.
Any solution to this.Add me on skype or write on this post.
Thank you
Best Regards ,Blood and Decay.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need Korean 9.4 Client
06/25/2016 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi ! I need 9.4 Rappelz Korean Client Can Someone Help me
[Selling] 2x EUNE + 1x Korean Account
05/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to to sell 2 EUNE accounts: Account 1: B1 41 Champions Complete rune page 2-3 Skins Account 2: Unranked
Korean client
05/30/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
this is the korean installer the other link does not seem to work so i reuploaded the one i downloadedADrive | 50GB Free Online Storage, Online Backup, Cloud Storage
[GUIDE]HowTo make german client to korean client
04/26/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 46 Replies
hallo ich hab mal bischen mit den deutschen und koreanischen client herum gemacht da ich manchmal bei der instalation probleme hatte und manche keine lust haben den koreanischen client zu downloaden. also ihr macht erst mal ne kopie von dem deutschen client und nennt ihn metin2 korea oder so. dann ladet ihr die dateien im anhang runter und fügt die in die kopie vom deustchen client zu. wenn eine meldung kommt das die dateien vorhanden sind dann klickt immer ja. dann startet ihr metin2.exe und...