Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost from diamond 5+

Discussion on Free boost from diamond 5+ within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free boost from diamond 5+

Hello, as the title says i am offering the first person that adds me in skype a ABSOLUTELY FREE boost to diamond 1 from diamond 5, My skype is Shemeta.998 add me and ask me anything you want, i will explain you exactly why im doing it.
Kind regards,
Multiseason Challenger Madness
Old 03/28/2016, 21:44   #2

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Servicio de Boost a Diamante/ Boost service to Diamond (LAN) (Gratis/Free)
04/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Boosting 1 o 2 divisiones, o algunas victorias de gratis. Screenshot de mi rango actual: Gyazo - 122914e26ad645bf7fa8b524bcda2aa7.png Soy Diamante en LAN, actualmente Diamante 1 ~ 30LP Busco comenzar a boostear como una manera de generar algunos ingresos mientras juego LoL. Esta proxima semana me dedicare a ganar rep (reputacion) en este sitio antes de considerar hacer esto por ingresos.
Free Diamond Boost/Platin Boost
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, me and my friend want to play DuoQ but my account is to high for it so i ask you if you can give me your diamond/platin account for a free boost. Skype: bestkalista.euw
[Selling] Free elo boost (not diamond)
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi once again I lost my old post about this but i want to get again feedback on my eloboost topic which is www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2 727987-eloboost-euw-eune-diamond-1-a-3.html I dont hunt for black market rating only feedback for my topic add on skype lastiskuppi and i will play few games prefer high tbm rank forum rank people.
[Selling] S3 Diamond acc / All Champions No Yasuo / S4 Gold 1 (can boost to diamond for free)
01/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my smurf account, because I want to play on my main only and need some money, which was high diamond season 3 and is now gold 1 due to losing some promo games on purpose to see how low you could end, I can play the account back to diamond if you want me to. It has never been banned or warned, has almost all champions owned (apart from Yasuo). 28 Skins owned on the account. Look at screenshots for more info Willing to work with middleman if you get us one. Price:...