Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any thoughts ?

Discussion on Any thoughts ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any thoughts ?

Guys since i am playing in the TR server i did open 6 or 7 hextech cases which some of them were really profit to me. But there is a hard limit for free cases we can get which is 1 per week and the counter is at the same place with the first win of the day counter inside the pvp bet adobe client.I saw some videos which they were enabling speedhack with cheatengine and getting lots of first win bonuses on same day, i wonder if this will work for me to get multiple boxes but can they understand if i manipulate the game on adobe client ?
Old 02/25/2016, 19:50   #2

Yep. Easy. Just like that one time where smite and flash had no cooldown, or any summs for that matter. They will get it patched and you will get a nice permaban.
Old 03/02/2016, 18:35   #3

Add me on Skype Tillassr i can help u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any thoughts please
09/27/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
im trying to get my server up BUT the Dedi wont get the Red Xs off and show as Pause so i can try to turn in on only thing is i know i rechecked Everything and nothing is seemen to work so andy Advise ppl? ill take anything :P
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
Some Thoughts
11/03/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Hello dear Co Programmers ! I wonder if you guys can help me, I need a program/device which tells you how many mobs are there on the map atm..It can help me very much please tell me if this request is doable.. thanks!
just some thoughts!
03/27/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is there a program or hack that can guess/know when it might fail when you upgrade a weapon? for a example i have a weapon +4, it has a big probability that this weapon will get destroy if i upgrade it to +5 right? so is there a program or hack that can determine if it has a very high probability off getting failure or success? just a thought hahahaha:D