Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selfie to replace Ryu for H2K in LCS week 3!

Discussion on Selfie to replace Ryu for H2K in LCS week 3! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selfie to replace Ryu for H2K in LCS week 3!

Another player facing visa problem. Why organizations are not helping these players in the process? Some majors should be taken to ensure that at least professional players are given Visa because this is just plain waste of talent.

Read the .
Old 01/28/2016, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Idk what they **** up every time. Is it so hard to get these things as a management? lel.
Old 02/01/2016, 07:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
That's just ridiculous, every year players have to deal with this. Sometimes even whole teams can't get visas. I guess it's not an easy problem to solve.