Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can Sam Whan Hack League of Legends?

Discussion on Can Sam Whan Hack League of Legends? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2010, 18:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
So can you modify your attack speed or movement speed or even attack damage/defense?
Old 07/15/2010, 19:03   #17

only attack speed i found moving you cant damage nop armor maybe
Old 07/15/2010, 20:10   #18

A special trick to get the attack speed? Because I didn't get it. I searched with Float and Double increased/decreased the value but it didn't helped.
Old 07/15/2010, 21:03   #19

Because it's NOT about float and double increased. That was one of my first guesses 3 months ago but it would be too easy and too obvious. And as for my activity on e-pvp
I'm not going to participate in the quest of finding something that I already have so I don't bother with activity in terms of writing posts. I'm here to make an offer nothing more nothing less. If the number of posts says anything about whether to trust a person or not... well, think again. I could be gathering posts for those 3 months but why bother? Just numbers so it's not meaningful to me, it would be meaningful to sb who's trying to do something to be a part of e-pvp community for good. That's not my purpose.
Third thing is, posting private conversations anywhere on web is simply impolite though it's just a minor detail. As I said before, I'm not going to give you anything on a plate. League of Legends was a challenge to me and I needed a lot of time to understand my mistakes, correct them and make it all work. I can't say I hope you're going to find how to get what you need but we'll probably find out about the results of your tries soon enough. The one and only hint for those who didn't get it - CE is NOT the only thing needed. The rest is up to you. P.S. Yes, I'm charging money for the hacks and no, it's not much for the game that took me 3 months to figure out while in case of most mmo's I'm done with something that works in not more than 2 weeks. Regards
Old 07/15/2010, 21:36   #20

why ruin this awesome game with hacks -,-. FAIL thread -,-
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2010, 21:50   #21

Ok then I have to work me in WPE to change the packets which will send to the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2010, 06:33   #22

I should just buy it and post it online.... but I love the game to much... hmm, I should wipe the hack off his comp... :P

dude if this hack goes public, I'm going to be ******* ******.
Old 07/28/2010, 13:38   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by superboypoop View Post
I should just buy it and post it online.... but I love the game to much... hmm, I should wipe the hack off his comp... :P

dude if this hack goes public, I'm going to be ******* ******.
u should get a life and gtfo :>
No one want hack League 'cause it is not necessary..
And now play stop pushing old threads this is useless!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2010, 21:06   #24

Thumbs up

Im interested...
I sent an email :P
My enail adress is (just for verification)
im pretty amazed
hope the hacks work!
Old 07/29/2010, 22:35   #25

Hey guys! I have on hack for league of legends. Friend told me that works. But I don't know where to put .dll files. There is a read me but im new at computer world and im kid.

this is hack im talking about. Please help.

Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends hack