Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy Free Paypall giftcards (With few simple steps)

Discussion on easy Free Paypall giftcards (With few simple steps) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
easy Free Paypall giftcards (With few simple steps)

Hey guys i donīt know does this belong in here but you can use paypall gift cards to buy stuff in this game too so i guess this is relevant.
So i found this app for android and ios called Feature points.
There you can earn points just by downloading different apps.
But wait a sec i know thatīs boring as **** but i came up with a easy way.
1 Download Blue stacks itīs basically an android tablet inside your computer
Link:
2. Download remouse standard it letīs you record everything you do on your keyboard and mouse
Link:
3.Use bluestacks to download Feature Points
Please use this ref link (youīll get 50 points and iīll get 50 points WIN-WIN)
featu.re/RTYDG9
Or use this ref code when you download the app:RTYDG9
Then when you have Feature Points open record you downloading and app and closing it after a minute with the remouse.
There you go if something is unclear i can help you out just let me know!
Peace