Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoner Name

Discussion on Summoner Name within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Summoner Name

I made a smurf account the other day and i noticed alot of people using special symbols like æ ã ë. Everyone says its impossible but clearly its not, since they're brand new accounts.
Any ideas ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ WTB ~ [NA] Summoner Names | Looking for rare summoner names, price is no obstacle
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new summoner name, and willing to pay for the right one. Looking for ONE WORD names without any special characters. I do not care about skins, and I do not care about rank. If you have any decent summoner names please let me know via PM, and we can talk from there. Alternatively, you can post in this thread but that is up to you. As a long shot I am currently looking to get a hold of these specific names below on the server. I will also pay finders...
[WTS] 107 Vicious Summoner - 103 Concerra Summoner - SIZ
06/28/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Vicious with 2 perm costumes (staff build) Concerra with 5 inventories (3x extra) Acepting any offers PM ME
WTT lvl 81 Segnale and lvl 61 Summoner For 80+ Summoner (Abbadon)
03/09/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my lvl 81 Segnale and my lvl 63 Summoner For 80+ Summoner on Abbadon server Reply to post or email me on [email protected]