Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Influence of server transfer on current rank

Discussion on Influence of server transfer on current rank within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 78
Influence of server transfer on current rank

Hey guys,

I recently played my smurf on the Russian server to Challenger and I'm planning to transfer it to EUW. So I'd like to know what happens if i transfer that account to EUW ? I know I have to play 1 placement game to get seeded and I'm also aware that you can't be placed higher than platinum 1 after your 10 provisional games at the start of a season. However, I'm not sure if this also applies to that one game after a server transfer. Has anyone experienced that so far ? And was anyone seeded above platinum 1 after a server transfer yet ?
Old 07/15/2015, 11:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you win this 1 Match with a Good Rate you will be ticked in Diamond I
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2015, 14:04   #3

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
If you've been unranked on EUW before you'll get placed in Platinum 1 on EUW but you'll keep your MMR from the RU server, so you will most likely get matched with EUW challengers. The same thing as in the 10 placements applies to the placement after the transfer. I haven't experienced it myself but every pro player that transferred his account, got placed in Platinum I afaik. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's like that. Just do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2015, 21:25   #4

elite*gold: 244
Youll keep the MMr
Old 07/17/2015, 02:55   #5

Basically what they all said is correct.
Old 07/19/2015, 21:09   #6

Not really sure it affects your MMR.
Old 07/22/2015, 02:34   #7

you will go to plat 1 and will NOT keep the mmr

you will still have high mmr but it will be like d3/d2 not challenger

which is a good idea as RU challenger looks like bronze