Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boost for Bronze Players

Discussion on Free Elo Boost for Bronze Players within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Free Elo Boost for Bronze Players

Hey guys, I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the Black Market where all the other Elo Boost topics are but because I don't want something for my service I decided to post this here.

I will keep it short.
I'm bored of all these tryhard games in my elo and that's why I'm searching a bronze account for some relaxing games.

What you should have:
- An account in bronze on the EUW Server
- The champion Vayne or Zed (just because I like them the most )

If you are interested in this free Elo Boost just write me a PN, then we can speak about the details like how long or when I should play your account.
Old 12/30/2014, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
wrong section

however there too many ppl boosting for free to gold V

Tags
bronze, elo boost, free, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boost For Bronze Players
02/23/2015 - Freebies - 24 Replies
Hello, since Im new here I would like to offer free boost for accounts from Bronze 5-1 to Silver or Gold. EuW or EuNe Servers I boosted around 10-20 accounts for my friends and I would like to try to do it here also. If you got any questions you can Pm me and we can talk. I got good reputation on SteamTrades and also on Steam itself.
Free Boost for Bronze Players just EUW
02/02/2015 - Freebies - 9 Replies
Hey guys. I will boost you from Bronze to Silver. FOR FREE Why i wanna do this? I have a friend who is Bronze 3 and i just have a Platin and a Gold account so i cant play DuoQ with him. And my 2. smurf is lvl 6. So it would durate to much. The requirements are that you have a full AD/AP rune page and Jinx, Caitlyn or Draven. You can also have all 3 :D Add me on Skype: M2bob-Halabaya for more Information... Have a nice day.
FREE Boost for Bronze Players EUW
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, Im offering free boosts for a few Bronze players on the EUW Servers. Requirements are a few ADCs + a AD Runepage Feel free to Skype me @ [email protected] Maybe you can write a good feedback :)
[LoL] Free Boost for Bronze Players!
09/20/2014 - Freebies - 8 Replies
Hello, i want to offer a free Boost for Bronze Players, if you are interested add me in Skype: blackkobra10
free elo boost for bronze players in NA.
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond V player looking for an NA account to mess around with. I will only be playing a few games (~10games ^^), and I guarantee a good win rate, haha. Only NA server please. Add me on skype, dannylee101.