Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about referral bots

Discussion on Question about referral bots within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about referral bots

So I'd like to buy a referral bot so I could buy a few champion I need. Do I need to buy an account creator also? And how many referrals you can get/hour or day?
Old 11/22/2014, 21:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
depending on your computer hardware

but the referall program is getting rechanged at the moment so take care if the new rewards and the new system is stilll good for ya
Old 11/24/2014, 19:31   #3

elite*gold: 19
I suggest you to wait till the new Ref system is online, also almost all ref bots cost you 500 MB of ram per client, so its all depends on your harwere like btm1337 said, and for the account creator, all u need is to have an account on deathbycaptcha, the registration is free but u need to buy credits for the captchas u can read it on the site, and here is a link of working free to download account creator. V1 FREE and V2 PAID.
As i know, around 5-7 hours to get from level 1 to level 10 with exp boost.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LoL] Question about Referral System
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
----
referral question
01/11/2014 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
I got 100 refs, migrated and got ref reset, what do i get for second gray ww and med twitch?
REFERRAL QUESTION
06/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
hello guys! i have a problem with my referrals. Bought 100 some days ago, bought perfectly, received the rewards. Then bought 3 days before 50 more, all of them worked again, they reached lvl 10, i can see it on my reward site. But the weird part is i cant redeem any of them, there isnt a single redeem button, but it says i completed 150 referrals. I couldnt redeem the 5k rp neither, there is no "redeem" button for it, and the forum badge for it is also grey. Here is the screenshot: ...
Referral question :)
05/26/2012 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hello guys , i never posted anything in this section but i have been reading all the things posted. So in the past 5 days i have been referral botting , and it is very good for IP and champions i want to buy. But my cooler has died , and i have no time for playing or botting because i have school and other things to deal with it. So this is a simple request if somebody could bot for me some accounts , while im gone , i will repay him with something valuable , thanks :)! Sorry for my...
QUESTION<HELP> ABOUT REFERRAL
08/28/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
meron na po akong 12 linked. na accept ko na lahat. pero , 5 pa ung kulang ko na iaccept para makuha ko na ung accessories. nakalimutan ko kasi ung 5 account na nakalinked sakin.. hindi ko naman po makita kung sino ung mga nakalinked sakin. pano ko pa ba makikita ung mga nakalinked sakin? please help po!