Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Join my tournament

Discussion on Join my tournament within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Join my tournament

Hey guys join my League of legends tournament .. Im trying to get Riot giving us triumphant ryze and RP to the winners. North America Server
So .. Yeah ...
The tournaments will start the 22 november and end the 24 november
There is a maximum of 16 teams ( 5vs5 ) and minimum 8 so yeah. Friendly tournament
Ok so how to register : ( register form )
-Team name -
1- ( captain )
2- ( player )
3- ( player )
4- ( player )
5- ( player )
Sooo lets do this guys and join !!
Old 11/07/2014, 20:44   #2

The Black Market: 161/0/17
Region ?
Old 11/07/2014, 20:49   #3

Wer noch einen Filler etc. sucht kann sich bei mir melden
Old 11/08/2014, 11:30   #4

Which Region?
Old 11/08/2014, 12:20   #5

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
is it euw?
Old 11/08/2014, 13:46   #6

Its NA Sorry I forgot to tell lol
Old 11/11/2014, 07:49   #7

I would like to , but i don't have a team, if anyone looking for Gold1 junglier (Jarvan,Khazix,Malphite,WW) w/me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tournament] Juvais 5vs5 und 3vs3 Tournament
06/06/2013 - League of Legends - 25 Replies
Guten Abend , Ich habe mir überlegt ein Turnier in dem Spiel League of Legends zu veranstalten. Je mehr Leute mitmachen, desto größer wird der Gewinnauschuss sein für die ersten 3 Plätze. Es werden 2 verschiedene Turniere ausgetragen: ein 5vs5 random Tournament und ein 3vs3 Tournament. Die Teams werden per random.org ermittelt und je mehr Leute dabei sind desto größer das Tournament. Man kann sowohl bei dem 5vs5 und dem 3vs3 Tournament mitmachen, die Termine werden verschieden gelegen...
[Tournament] League of Legends Black-Tournament!
02/16/2013 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
League of Legends Black-Tournament! Hallo, Community! Ich bin erfahrener Turnierleiter aus League of Legends und wollte ein "Schwarzes Turnier" veranstalten! Alle Informationen werdet ihr beim runter scrollen finden. Hoffe es kommt gut an! Ich kann leider nichts vorweisen da mein Account unentdeckt bleiben soll.
Was ist besser? Unreal Tournament 2004 oder Unreal Tournament 3
11/14/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
^topic sagt alles
Join Horse Race Tournament in Conquer Online!
04/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
The new Horse Racing mini-game will open at the beginning of February. Skillful riders will be able to join in this exciting horse race, to compete for precious Refinery items! Anyone who possesses a steed and has learned the mount skills is eligible to sign up for the tournament. In this fun filled event, you will find various types of items along the course; some can be used to boost your own mount, while others can cause a disaster to slow your opponents down! Using these items correctly is...
Did you join this fun Horse Racing Tournament?
02/14/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Conquer Online's exciting Horse Racing Tournament was launched at the beginning of February. This mini-game is really very fun, if you have a steed and have learned the mount skills, you really should have a try! In this fun filled event, we can find various types of items along the course; some can be used to boost our mount, while others can cause a disaster to slow ourselves and our opponents down! Using these items correctly is the key to winning the race! We can be rewarded with...