Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DropHacks, the shame of this scene.

Discussion on DropHacks, the shame of this scene. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DropHacks, the shame of this scene.

Hello everyone,

even when i dont have that much posts, im very active in this forum.
im watching over the development of bots, tools and alternative clients not just for LoL. Also for other games, because im always interested in the development process and in the ideas the people have.

the people have great ideas, and working very hard on many projects. i for myself love the lol account creator or the ghostlol bot from seidan. these projects are amazing, but one thing i mentioned where that some people started to not get some things for free or cheaper, or started to make money with it, they started to soil there hands and act in a way which damaged the game and damaged the community.

Im talking about DropHackers.

in the last months, many people found out about the drophack, which is pretty easy to use, and its also possible to hide your informations to not get banned. these informations are available for free and people could share them, but HERE nobody does it. this community (the elitepvpers) is against this way of cheats/advantages, and im proud to be part of such a community.
im proud of beeing a part of a community. a community where most of the people disrespect the people who wants to use those tools. a community who laughts about people who get banned for this hack, and who say "you deserve it". you people making me proud.

thank you guys.

Greetings
Kalegula
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/31/2014, 13:05   #2

I agree with you. If there'se a thing that it's pretty letal for LoL, it's the DropHack.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2014, 02:35   #3

i've been playing on EU servers (both euw and eune) and i only faced a drop hack twice and both was on eune ,in both games there was a 2-3 suspected ppl so they got reported even by their teammates ,hopefully these get caught by riot ASAP ! ,this stuff seriously damaging the community hope it ends soon.
Old 09/01/2014, 03:10   #4

elite*gold: 26
What exactly is a drophack?
Old 09/01/2014, 03:18   #5

There is one guy who's spamming his drophack every day :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2014, 09:35   #6

Yeah i saw it, and if i would be the admins, i would block his hardwareid+ip+mac+uniqueid to make sure this kid never can join this forum again.
Old 09/01/2014, 11:31   #7

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
i totally agree with you
Old 09/02/2014, 17:22   #8

yeah thats totally true one