Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Referral Services [HELP]

Discussion on Referral Services [HELP] within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Referral Services [HELP]

Hi guys,

I have recently started to make referral friends and I wonder if there is any tool to manage orders or if any professional sells some scripts for web or something similar. I use NHC Bot for this.

I need much one "Referrals Service Order Manager".

Regards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [WTS] ArtOfBW's All-in-1 Services! Referral, Elo boosting, Accounts! [PP] [EUW/EUNE]
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
WELCOME TO MY THREAD https://i.imgur.com/rkMu3nY.jpg https://i.imgur.com/FTxlFPs.jpg UPDATE: 30.06.2014
Riot Legal Action Against Referral Services
05/22/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hey guys, Wondering if anyone has experience or has heard of Riot taking legal action against referral services. I've been scraping the internet and haven't found anything really. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to send a cease and desist and even pursue legal action. Anyone have some insight or hear of any cases such as this?
[Selling] Thread Design for Referral / Boosting Services
09/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Heya, I've done this as a favor, but the design was ultimately rejected and switched. If anyone is interested in buying, feel free to make me an interesting offer (PayPal, RP, Skins). Boxes will be filled with text to your liking and the watermark will be gone as well. I'd throw in a signature banner in the same design. Cheers,
WTS Referral Services
05/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, I know i'm pretty new on this forums, but I've been registered for a long time. I'm selling my referral services for this site. I can do roughly 100 referrals a day. I'm offering 5 free referrals to the next 3 people to prove that I'm trustworthy. After that, normal prices will apply. Hardware Processor : Intel i7-2600 @ 3.4GHZ
Selling [NA] Referral services
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Refs you could get per day: 50-100 Price: $5/10refs Payment: PayPal (basically you pay me upfront for every 10refs, but if thats inconvenient for you we could discuss alternatives.) My skype: smilyfun1 Rewards you can get: 1 Forum Recruiter Badge