Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beginners Guide for AD-Carry in Season 4

Discussion on Beginners Guide for AD-Carry in Season 4 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Shall I do AD-Carry guides
Yes! 23 60.53%
No! 5 13.16%
I dont rly care but i would look in it 1 or 2 times. 10 26.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Beginners Guide for AD-Carry in Season 4

Hey Leute,

Planänderung.. Ich werde die serie auf deutsch bringen weil mich mein viewerstamm drum gebeten hat. Achja die Serie hat schon gestartet und icb werde es in diesem post

Immer mitteilen wenn ne neue folge da is
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2014, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 13/0/20
Sounds great
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2014, 19:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkiesSin View Post
Sounds great
Thanks mate, I will try to figure out ways of starting it so it will come (soon)
Old 07/19/2014, 23:33   #4

elite*gold: 9
That would be great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 00:37   #5

elite*gold: 900
I'm sure there is a lot of new people here who need guides! Good idea
Old 07/21/2014, 01:57   #6

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Of course! If you want to do a guide you should've already started it
Maybe you could include the current Patch, so readers of your guide will know which ADCs are currently strong and which you should better not play (ASHE!!!1!1) because that's an important aspect in my opinion. The Champions themselves don't decide the game but they at least tip the opportunity to the one team's favor. Also the combination with different supports is noteable as well as the adc's you shouldn't pick when seeing a certain top laner/jungler etc. in the enemy team

Außerdem wenn du Probleme beim Übersetzen hast, kannst du mir ja dein Fertigprodukt schicken und ich lies mal drüber aber dein Englisch ist besser als der von 90% hier
Old 07/21/2014, 07:46   #7

Will include those patches for shure.
And i guess i will start from the installation over champs to runes and masteries and then picking and going deeper in the adc role. Cause i want to keep it as general as possible and then step by step get to ADCing closer and deeper.
Dunno how long it takes to start the guides and how long it takes to get from 1 to another but i guess like once per week cause of video and text

Und ja ich denke mal ich sollte kein problem im englischen haben aber wenn was is melde ich mich
Old 07/22/2014, 05:38   #8

How do you mean does Diamond 5 seems like you have Game Experience?
Its like you say a Person which play LoL since 2010 have no Experience if he is only Gold?
Please if you mean that the Division say something you're totally wrong.
Old 07/22/2014, 08:34   #9

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Thats nice, I'll be happy when you make some Guide.
Old 07/22/2014, 10:46   #10

I think a AD-Carry Guide could be nice for new/lower Players.
Old 07/22/2014, 12:26   #11

Lol i didnt even Say that long playing player do not have experience wtf
I just said that i do play adc for 3 years there comes my experience from AND i do have some success cause i hitndia5. I didnt want to offend anyone but i bet that diamond players do play better than gold ones. You should read more carefully cause i said because of those 2 facts of long playtime AND high elo i know stuff about the game. And to be honest diamonds have more experience ans knowledge about the game than golds for shure. Diamonds arent diamond cause of random stuff, they are there cause they play better.

Written on mobile phone so sorry for bad spelling sometimes
Old 07/22/2014, 14:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by luci12 View Post
Lol i didnt even Say that long playing player do not have experience wtf
I just said that i do play adc for 3 years there comes my experience from AND i do have some success cause i hitndia5. I didnt want to offend anyone but i bet that diamond players do play better than gold ones. You should read more carefully cause i said because of those 2 facts of long playtime AND high elo i know stuff about the game. And to be honest diamonds have more experience ans knowledge about the game than golds for shure. Diamonds arent diamond cause of random stuff, they are there cause they play better.

Written on mobile phone so sorry for bad spelling sometimes
This is exactly false i saw already Gold players which played vs Diamonds and killed them way easy like me i am actually Gold 4 and i play in Teamranked against High diamond (Diamond 3+) adc's which i own so easy.
Old 07/22/2014, 15:24   #13

elite*gold: 368
Die sollen selbst entscheiden was sie kaufen, sonst kaufen sie immer stumpf nach Plan und haben kein Spielverständnis was sie wann kaufen sollen.
Außerdem kommt alles mit der Zeit, außer man ist durch zusätzliche Chromosone im Spielfluss beinflusst
Old 07/22/2014, 18:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathux View Post
Die sollen selbst entscheiden was sie kaufen, sonst kaufen sie immer stumpf nach Plan und haben kein Spielverständnis was sie wann kaufen sollen.
Außerdem kommt alles mit der Zeit, außer man ist durch zusätzliche Chromosone im Spielfluss beinflusst
Geistiger dünnschiss Ahoi!

Gott ein Guide ist zur Orientierung und der Hilfestellung für Neulinge da.
Du kannst nicht verlangen das einer der LoL neu anfängt ohne guides nicht weiß was er kaufen soll.
Old 07/22/2014, 18:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZB TPT OhReaL View Post
This is exactly false i saw already Gold players which played vs Diamonds and killed them way easy like me i am actually Gold 4 and i play in Teamranked against High diamond (Diamond 3+) adc's which i own so easy.

Ye its so bullshit, because EVERY gold adc owns all diamonds, thats why dia 1s and challengers dont play LCS but gold guys do. Or plat guys, or silver guys

there are always guys with potential but that might be 1 in 100