Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't have ref's rewards ...

Discussion on Can't have ref's rewards ... within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can't have ref's rewards ...

Hey guys as my title said i can't have my ref's rewards .. Is anyone have the same problem ? Or it's just me who get scammed ?

He told me he did the ref 1 week and half ago and now he told me he does a second wave 4 days ago and i haven't any one ... Someone with the same problem ?
Old 06/23/2014, 09:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krateling View Post
Cant tell for 100% but i think you got scammed.

I orderd 2 weeks ago, and they were there in time (2 days waiting que at the service, 1 day leveling 2 days to show up) without any problems
Well i think i will investigate issues against this guys. Maybe justice can help me for this :3
Old 06/23/2014, 11:36   #3

The Black Market: 518/0/0
the lol site refreshes usualy 1-2 daily
so you should see improvements every day if they play games
Old 06/28/2014, 13:11   #4

Can you describe the situation more clearly because I couldnt quite catch up to what you said.
Old 06/28/2014, 15:20   #5

You have to wait 72 hours.
regards
Old 06/28/2014, 19:18   #6

the refferals get refreshed every 72h

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3v3 Rewards . Get high-tier rewards no matter of SoloQ Rank!
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! We provide your spot into a 3v3 Team. With that you'll be able to get the end of the season rewards. What's different about us? We guarantee that you get the rewards no matter what the riot policy is. You get to be in all the games of the team. We also use VPNs close to your city so it wont bring any bans to your account. How does it work? We'll be playing from your account so you'll participate in 100% of the team games to the moment we reach your goal then maintain it is smurf...
[Selling] Season 3 rewards are announced. Get your rewards now! (3v3 teams, soloq boost)
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Season 3 rewards are announced. If you don't want to miss them, get yourself a nice Gold 3v3 team for only 5 Euros each. You need to play more than 30% of games in the team. That won't be a problem since I give you the captain of the team and there aren't a lot of games played on the teams. I also do soloq boosting. It is cheapest around and I can do that extremely fast. Check out the topic for some feedback and prices...
gate waves end rewards+event rewards
09/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 35 Replies
i give a list of all rewards of gate's end events. olsow the waves of the gate's to safe peaple some work . i'm not chure i post it in the right section. feel free to drag it to the right one. i hope this helped some peaple. greets. *kaat* 1. alpha gate: NPC waves 40 Streuners
Lv Rewards .
09/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
well . i am thinking if some one tried a script or some thing . on 2moons or dekaron eu . when u rech lvl 5 for example it shows u a banner . that u have new tip or something . and some times it give u a Prize : well can some one tell me how to auto give some one a prize when he reach lvl 150 for example ? hope some one help me :)