Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unable to connect to server.....

Discussion on Unable to connect to server..... within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 4,688
Unable to connect to server.....

Hallo Leute,
ich habe jetzt seit ein paar Tagen ein Problem.
Wenn ich durch die Championselect durch bin, erscheint das Ladefenster. Dieses bleibt aber schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden kriege ich die Fehlermeldung "Unable to connect to server" ... Da dies in unregelmnäßigen Abständen passiert, ist es ziemlich schwierig einzuschätzen.

LoL einfach neustarten reicht nicht, der Fehler bleibt bestehen. Aus irgendeinem Grund funktioniert es aber, wenn ich meinen PC neustarte (was vergleichsweise um einiges länger dauert). Ich habe deshalb die Vermutung gehabt, es würde an meiner Hardware bzw. meiner Software liegen und habe daraufhin meinen PC neu aufgesetzt. Jetzt musste ich direkt im 1. Ranked erschreckend feststellen, dass das Problem immer noch besteht.

Am Ende hat es zur Folge, dass meine Mates die ersten paar Minuten ohne mich spielen und ich (als Main Jungler) natürlich counterjungled werde und demnach nur sehr schwer ins Spiel finden kann.

Ich habe Google schon benutzt und in den letzten 24 Stunden gab es wohl schon ähnliche Fälle, wie dieser Post aus dem NA Forum zeigt:

Ich hoffe jemand hat eine Lösung parat..
Old 06/14/2014, 19:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dude it's a bug got same

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unable Connect To Server
06/22/2013 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Okey guys i really need ur support. I am unable to connect to Shoux Server and it's something with my GF's laptop. It's a bit long story :D I hope u will be able to help. When i'm at my home i can log in with my and my GF's laptop w/o any problem, at her home i can log in with my laptop, but when i'm trying to do it with my GF's i am unable to connect. I can't even actually open a website. I tried to open a website via proxy and it worked. But proxy is laggy and etc. I changed may Mac...
Unable to connect to the authentication server
11/09/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I am a young designer private server (my first) but I have a big problem when I want to connect I receive an error message that says "Unable to connect to the authentication server" I look on this forum but I did not find anything so I ask you some help please I see that people here are not as respectable forum in french =) Here I hoped that I would have an answer as soon as possible! Sorry for the English I use a translator: / I hope you will understand:) good day
[NOTICE] Unable to connect to MSSQL server using XAMPP
12/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i would like to notice that if you use XAMPP and install Apache as Service it happened to me for some reason Error: you might have a ERROR "Unable to connect to server ..." if you try to load a page that contains a mssql connection This seems to happen on XAMPP for windows 1.7.3
[help]unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183
03/26/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
unable to connect to the server due to Firewall or network problems. code183 ok i have disabled all firewalls and im running on lan/wlan but im getting this error ive looked all over the net for a fix but so far came up empty does anyone know how 2 fix this. i can login and see the zone name but once i try 2 enter it i cant and gives me that msg any help plzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Unable to Connect to any Ecsro server
02/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey all, today i was gaming on ecsro and had to restart. after i wanted to select a server on the division list it says on any "Server is undergoing for Inspections" who has a solution for this? Kind Regards Zabazjuh