Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTING BRONZE ACCOUNTS FOR FREE

Discussion on BOOSTING BRONZE ACCOUNTS FOR FREE within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey, everyone. I am a platinum league player that is looking to have fun stomping low tier players so I will boost your bronze account for free. There is absolutely no risk because of Riot's new email verification system, so if I were trying to steal your account, you could easily get it back. First come, first serve! I will even do low silvers.
Old 03/21/2014, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Such threads are not allowed.

Quote:
Threads like "Looking for bronze account" are not approved. However, you are allowed to ask in the Chit-Chat for accounts. Flooding this particular thread with requests is of course forbidden.
Old 03/21/2014, 22:51   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/23/2014 - Freebies - 7 Replies
Hey, guys. I am a platinum player that is looking to destroy some low tier players so im boosting the first person who offers me their bronze account to boost. This is safe since Riot has implemented the new email system so if I were trying to steal your account, you could easily retrieve it again through email. Thanks, and message me if you have any questions. NA ONLY. Thanks!
Boosting Bronze accounts up 1 rank for free! NA ONLY
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting accounts up for vouches for my new boosting service comming out. Im a plat 2 player on NA so i'll be boosting in NA for free :)
[Selling] Boosting bronze LoL accounts for free!
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yeah that's right, on EUW and EUNE. I'm a diamond rated jungler for 2 seasons now, I want to fool around a bit on top lane/mid lane - I promise I'll get you up a division or two for free. I wanna do the community a favor! Skype: Gnominator1337 - check my other threads for feedback. Highly valued boost. First come, first serve. As this is a free service, I reserve the right to decline costumers, based on my time. Freelo for everyone!