Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learn how to support - Diamond 1 support - Livestream

Discussion on Learn how to support - Diamond 1 support - Livestream within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Learn how to support - Diamond 1 support - Livestream

Hi guys.

I'm a diamond 1 support player.
I was ranked diamond 1 in season 3, with 5v5 challenger.

I just reached diamond 1 in this season too, and working to climb still.
Then I started streaming, and I found it really fun, and exciting, I was like, can I really teach other people some small tips and tricks? Then hell yeah, i'm gonna try to stream a lot, to help more people, and now I set myself a goal to become a twitch partner.
For this project, i'm gonna need your help guys, i'm playing on the EUW server, and my summoner name is: eW CptMellow.
eW = My team - Eastern Wizards.

Here is the link to the stream

I'm still new to streaming, but I will try to commentate while I play, and i'm gonna answer all the questions in the chat for you guys, else add me and ask, i'm gonna go online later today, and hopefully gonna start streaming everyday.

Need some feedback on this, and thanks!
Old 03/06/2014, 15:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Great to know, will check your past broadcasts!