Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How I got from bronze to platinum in 7 weeks

Discussion on How I got from bronze to platinum in 7 weeks within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/07/2014, 07:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
the most basic thing even loading screen tells you, but at all wont help if your teammates suck or flame or go afk because u give them tips.
Old 03/07/2014, 13:14   #32

gj bro
Old 03/07/2014, 14:56   #33

I agree with what you said in your OP, but a lot of times the game will be decided on the level of communication. It doesn't matter if your team is individually better than the enemy team, if as a team you can't work together.
Old 03/07/2014, 21:17   #34

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 2,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman View Post
I can't even believe that it's possible, 7 weeks, lol i had to play 1k games s3 to get Gold V. 0o

Good job.
kidding me? Ive made Silver5 to Plat5 in 2 Weeks. Its not that hard when u can carry.
Old 03/07/2014, 22:10   #35

Inb4 the ama
Old 03/10/2014, 01:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octakeys View Post
I agree with what you said in your OP, but a lot of times the game will be decided on the level of communication. It doesn't matter if your team is individually better than the enemy team, if as a team you can't work together.
If you are so unbeliveable good it doesnt matter. Put a challanger in bronze. He is gold in 3 days.
Old 03/22/2014, 15:01   #37

up

Tags
higher elo, improve, league of legends, tutorial

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW-Boost Bronze 5-Platinum 5
01/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys! I have recently discovered this forum, and decided that i should join in and start boosting to make some spare money . A little bit about myself: I'm 17 years old, playing league since s1 3rd week, never stopped playing and improving as a player, at the end of s2 i finally became Gold, at season 3 i was p2 50~60 LP. Im on Platinum 5 right now. I got rly much experience in the game have played like 2k SoloQ games. So here we are, if you need a cheap and fast boost - feel free to...
[Selling] EuW boosting bronze to platinum!
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Boosting EuW Bronze to Platinum. Hello, im a guy who need money for my school. And i got this great idea to elo boost! I can do Bronze all the way to plat. We can talk prices in skype! Skype name: foppa1211 More info just add meh. Good day! Best Regards André
[Buying] OCE Elo booster - Bronze 2 --> Platinum V
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i am looking for an OCE elo booster, that can boost my account from Bronze II - Platinum 5. Please leave your skype details, or PM me.
Elo Boost Bronze to Platinum
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, this is my elo boost service, i play League of Legends since 2009. I sold my main Diamond III and now i want help to you. Prices elo Bossting ONLY EUW Bronze V to Bronze IV = 6 € Bronze IV to Bronze III = 6 € Bronze III to Bronze II = 6 € Bronze II to Bronze I = 6 € Bronze I to Silver V = 8 €
[Selling] Elo Boost from Bronze to Platinum
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys, Im playing League since season 1 and after i managed to get my main account and 2 smurfs into platin elo i thought i could easily boost more accounts. The special part of my elo boost-offer is that u guys can join me on my stream and spectate me while im boosting ur account!! You guys can just add me on skype or LoL and send me a message :) Stream-link:twitch.tv/realslimlol Skype: schmitz951 LoL: c0ckfrog or realslim