Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned account for keylogger

Discussion on Banned account for keylogger within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned account for keylogger

Hello, ive got my account banned becouse my sister had keylogger on her flash disk and my account, email etc was compromised. I managed to get all back except poorly secured League of legends. I wrote them email about this problem and they replied that my account has been suspended forever becouse its not safe when even my mail etc was hacked. I said that ive got email etc secured via phone now and all those stuffs but they just cant unbann me.
Is there any chance i can get my account back? I have there unavaible skins, really good history from season 1 etc.
Thank you
Old 12/21/2013, 07:13   #2

I guess there is no way to play again, its shame of riot that there is no support for Original Owner .
Old 12/21/2013, 13:10   #3

The Black Market: 136/0/0
Well, if the support says there is no way - I think there is no way.
Old 12/21/2013, 13:20   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 3,544
Did you have done a payment with paypal or something? So you say that they can check up the transfer. And you send riot 0,01€ or something.
Old 12/21/2013, 23:22   #5

I was paying only with my credit card. I guess i just lost 4 years of work now.
Old 12/22/2013, 09:29   #6

Something is wrong, If you're account was hacked and then then hacker got it banned, riot would simply Lift the ban for you. They check IP's and etc
Old 12/22/2013, 17:23   #7

EliteEloBoost - I thought so, i told them everything, i told them that i can send them even contract with my ISP where is same IP adress as i was registering account, ID scan but they just said its no longer safe and it will remain suspended. Same day i was asking for Bnet and Origin since those 2 got hacked aswell and there was everythign fine ( sent ID to Blizzard) and CD-key to Origin and all was fine, just Riot isnt fine .

ps: sorry for bad english
Old 12/22/2013, 22:58   #8

try to complain on reddit, rioters tend to respond there if its upvoted enough
Old 12/22/2013, 23:22   #9

Can you post me link to reddit please? That would be great if this helps me. I would send you cookies or something
Old 12/24/2013, 06:48   #10

Nevermind. Got reply from Riot which said: We are aware that our security isnt best and lack lot of things, but since your account has been compromised we cant overlook that and we had to lock it permanently. This decisino is final

Blah blah Riot Team.

This message got me laught, they know theyre security is piece of **** and dont care, dont even help customers which pays their stupid servers ( which are **** in EU to be honest).
Well, im done with this game anyway, lost plat 1 acc from season 1, 4 years of work just becouse their security is like student webpage.

Merry Christmass to all of you.
Old 12/24/2013, 13:38   #11

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
closed
Closed Thread