Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vayne Pentakill!! (Welcome Back LeePran ) ( I joined FullScreen!!! <3333)

Discussion on Vayne Pentakill!! (Welcome Back LeePran ) ( I joined FullScreen!!! <3333) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Vayne Pentakill!! (Welcome Back LeePran ) ( I joined FullScreen!!! <3333)

What's up guys! I am new on this forum and i really needed to show you guys my new videos when i got pentakill with vayne
And also the next video i posted up for like a hour ago, played Vayne top Vs Dr.Mundo
And also my youtube channel

So lets talk about the biggest thing of all...... I JOINED FULLSCREEN!!
So i have asked the bussnies manager in Fullscreen about a request to join fullscreen, so i waited for like 1-2 months and i got a answer from them and they said that im welcome to the network FullScreen and they sended the contract to me, but when i readed that mail i was so glad i have never been happier in my life!

and also i joined this forum today so i can share this information with you guys and i really hope that you're happy as me

and please could you guys help to share my channel in your socialmedia network? like FaceBook,Twitter,Youtube,Forums etc.

Thank you guys for reading all this

-- LeePran
Old 11/20/2013, 00:30   #2

wtf is that? beyond bronze? just watch nida items. noone focus you. they got 0 teamplay, you make NOTHING good. very bad positioning, your cs is horrible. not a single good tumble or kick away. just hitting them and wait till they die.

sry but thats the worst penta i ever saw.
Old 11/20/2013, 00:37   #3

well this video is kinda old... but you can check out my youtube channel as well and there will be my latest video ( i had to repost the video cause i had some issues ) but as i said you can check out my youtube channel and see the new videos i will be posting up and if u want subscribe me as well bealive me you wont be disappointed! you we're disappointed at me now cause i was bad at the video but its cause the video is old, you can see it on udyrs build he got a bullwark.

-- LeePran
Old 11/20/2013, 01:03   #4

vayne doesnt count.
Old 11/20/2013, 19:59   #5

Haha That looks like Wood5 no offense :/
Old 11/20/2013, 20:00   #6

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525

closed