Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Private Server

Discussion on [Request] Private Server within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] Private Server

You Guys Wonering why u need Private server go play custom With Bots .. Sure not a problem but if i have lags ? on my private server i wont get any single lag and i could have ip or rp cheats on my server .

The Question is ....

How The Hell can i make a private Server ?

Answer it or Dont Reply At All
Old 11/14/2013, 11:26   #2

elite*gold: 300
Your Answer klick
Old 11/14/2013, 13:45   #3

elite*gold: 25
How to make a LoL Private Server: There is no Way to make one because the Files and the Source + the client of these is not public or maked.

So play on Riot/Garena Servers or try to write your own Source and client.
Old 11/14/2013, 15:43   #4

elite*gold: 70
tbh... if you already start with the question.. how to create one, you shouldn't create one, really.
And for what do you need a private server, ok you have laggs, maybe you should try to change your region, or its just your provider.. even so, where is the fun to play alone?!
Old 11/14/2013, 16:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksen95 View Post
tbh... if you already start with the question.. how to create one, you shouldn't create one, really.
And for what do you need a private server, ok you have laggs, maybe you should try to change your region, or its just your provider.. even so, where is the fun to play alone?!
He want a own private Server that he can make own bots (not like Ashe bot he want a Tryndamere Bot) xD
Old 11/14/2013, 19:01   #6

elite*gold: 70
Ahhhh.... well still, to create an own bot you need knowedge too i think, i don't think copy and paste will do it x)
Old 11/14/2013, 19:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksen95 View Post
Ahhhh.... well still, to create an own bot you need knowedge too i think, i don't think copy and paste will do it x)
all what is needet to create a bot is a copy and paste knowledge he copy one of the old bots (example Ashe) and change all the Texts where ashe is in the bot to Tryndamere and so he get his own tryn bot.
Old 11/14/2013, 22:24   #8

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread