Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP TO ACCEPT SUMMONERS CODE

Discussion on HELP TO ACCEPT SUMMONERS CODE within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP TO ACCEPT SUMMONERS CODE

Maybe any1 one know how to accept the summoners code on that new beta site? I cant transfer my account from Oceania to russia, i says me " Cannot connect to transfer server" i've read some post about nicknames but there is no such nickname in russian server ...
Old 10/01/2013, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe its not avaible yet cause its Beta ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gamescom Code (Arcade Hecarim & Riot Blitzcrank) (Accept Trading too)
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Just write down your offer (PaySafe, Paypal ect). I would trade against other skin codes too. I already have Fullmetal Rammus and Riot Nasus. The redemption side is still up so be fast! I will go first and you have to pay me after you got your two skins (They send out the skins from 29th August to 2nd September).
Hello Summoners
07/17/2013 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hello summoners? Have you visited my elo boost thread? I need some vouches if someone could help me
Price for code B - 12USD, A - 6USD. Accept paypal
05/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 34 Replies
#close
Summoners
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
How to bot with summoners ?
05/25/2006 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
I hope this question was not put before ... As in teh title:How the hell do you bot with summoners ? well i check follow attack and selected attack but it attacks only if i select something... That was problem number one ..number two: How do i use summon's skill ? because if u click the Pet Skill you only have Recharge if self mana is <something% well...that's only boxter ...what if i want to use Unicorn Merrow ? Third..last but not least ..i managed to Auto Attack by attacking bots with...