Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If LolReplay can save a game.

Discussion on If LolReplay can save a game. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If LolReplay can save a game.

If LolRecorder able to save games locally ...

Is that all information about the game are stored locally ...
This proves that it is relatively easy to develop a MapHack.

So how LoLRecorder can save a game and we can seeing the enemy and allies?
Old 08/05/2013, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 63
LoLRecorder is just spectate your game (3min delay) and then save this into a file.
Old 08/05/2013, 19:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Oh, I see.

Thanks you very much, I'm gonna sleep peacefully tonight.

« PBE | ADC TF »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HowTo: save Game CPU usage (in any game)
06/16/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies
Simple but working, will cause a significant decrease of CPU usage of the game - Set resolution to as low as possible(yes, you already knew this I know) - Set graphics to as low as possible(yes, ...) - Enable V-Synch in the graphics options(What, enable? Are you serious?) Most people don't know what V-Synch does. To keep it short and easy: depending on your graphics card and display, there is a very big chance that it will limit the Frames per Second in the game to (probably) 60, which...
Game won't save need help!
08/20/2011 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
I'm having trouble w/mod_Honey... I load mabinogi everything works Hackslash bypassed and i got to log in screen. I can log into my character too. However, when i log in i end up in avon... I continent warp, change channels, go to dunby, go to housing, then go everywhere.... but when i log off and log back on I end up in avon again... Is there a problem w/my mod_Honey? like do you think hbuff is running repeatedly? Even if i type in ubuff?.... Also er.. when i move items, I see something...
Game Save Plss :(
08/13/2011 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
Elite Hi Family, Shaiya Game Program Want to Help Save Our ​​friends can post messages. Thanks :rtfm:
Little Big Planet save game!
03/05/2011 - Consoles - 5 Replies
Hey, Ich hab mir grade ein save game für Little Big Planet runtergeladen da ich absolute keine Lust habe das Spiel noch mal durch zu spielen nach dem meine andere PS3 leider abgeschmiert ist und ich meine Daten nicht gesichert hab. Ich habe jetzt ein Problem. Ich sehe zwar das Save Game/Data Profile in dem PS3 Save Data Utility aber wenn ich mit Dreieck auf das Save Game gehe ist die "Copy" Option grau und ich kann es nicht auf meine PS3 kopieren. Was mache ich da falsch? Bzw gibt es einen...
anyway not to save the game?
08/06/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
im working on somethign but i need to know if there is a way not to save the game? since its on auto save and stuff. even if i closed 2moons window its till saves any ideas? pm me or post ty