Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will jemand ein free booster ?

Discussion on Will jemand ein free booster ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2013, 15:58   #16

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyosk93 View Post
Gott dieses Forum geht echt den bach runter... Also erstmal ist jeder reported ~ Ich wollte euch nur anbieten das ich jemand booste da ich nen smurf brauch, ich habe extra niemand nach seinem Main gefragt.

Da will man mal nett sein und jemand for free boosten und dann kommen die ganzen posthunter an und meckern nur rum.
Was is daran Post Hunting ich sehe deinen TBM und da steht 1/0/1 und dazu noch die falsche sektion.

Ja es ist falsche sektion weil es in die Freebies kommt.
Daher reporte ich dich bro
Old 06/19/2013, 16:42   #17

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Trading Section nutzen oder Chit-Chat

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
Free Booster for Bronze division
01/29/2014 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
hey all..i m new here on epvp im happy founding a site like this i made this topic cuz i wanted to help ppls with their ranked games. I used to play LoL too but i quitted cuz of studies now im back and im trying to help others and play some games just for fun i know it would be difficult to trust me but im just looking for a chance so if any1 want to try me or help him he can obciously add me on skype: subzoner123 to talk for further infos :) thx all BTW I FORGOT TO SAY I DO ONLY FOR NORDIC...
PHC PSF Booster v.11 for free
05/21/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Gawa n lng kayo account ninyo and buy kayo ng premium Features http://scrnshot.it/u/dAwLdERt.png Hot Keys Left Ctrl - walk through walls
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...
looking elo booster 1100-1400 for free :D
04/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
i am in elo hell (1106) can someone boost my account ?