Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prepaidphone cards for EU Servers

Discussion on Prepaidphone cards for EU Servers within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Prepaidphone cards for EU Servers

Hey Folks,

probably most PPL from Germany know that you can buy prepaid Phonecards from Shops and Ebay for much less than the Startcharge on them, which you can spend on RP to get them Quite Cheap.

So far so good, but it doesnt work on every Provider.
I really want to know if there some Countrys where you can get thoose phone cards on a similar way.
For Eaxample from UK,casue most Provider Limit the Cards on Persons, so your not able to buy 10 of them for a long Period.

I hope someone knows that, or perhaps are able to tell me a shop,where you can get thoose phone cards without giving them ur real name to register the sims, or at least they dont care about a proof.

Bye