Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

400 RP dont work. why? read =)

Discussion on 400 RP dont work. why? read =) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
400 RP dont work. why? read =)

was RP bug
1 people take RP when he just coming to shop
and he doing 257k RP
after riots disable RP on 3lvl

original on RU

это из-за меня(был баг из-за этого бота как раз обнаружил абсолютно случайно, почти на 3 лвле ставил на батлтрейнинг у бота была включена покупка буста за рп, смысл в том что одновременно с двух виртуалок ломилось 2 бота на 1акк не знаю как это технически происходило, подозреваю что после батлтрйнинга мне засчитывало двойной рп и давало 800рп ,бот на виртуальной машине не использовал скилы из-за неподдерживаемой версии ос, в итоге я так понимаю когда бот ещё начал выходить из игры высветилась победа или поражение второй бот уже зашёл в игру и купил хп буст при этом рп стало больше)самое смешное забагало так что при каждом заходе в магазин мне как буд-то засчитывали 3 лвл и давали 400рп ну и в итоге я накликал 300к рп(зря я это сделал), кстати удалось забагать ещё 2 акка таким же способом там где не накликал не забанили но баг хотфикснули, акки которые докачал до 12 лвла и 10 лвла на ру забанили, сначало на весте и пофиксили баг с кликаньем на магазин на весте, но я трансферил 1акк на ру и там кликанье работало в итоге я решил докачать акк на ру и передавать гифтами успел накликать кликером на ру 450к рп пока не пофиксили, потом начал качать сефово не покупая чампов и скинов в итоге на 10м лвле всё равно получил бан) вот и конец стори собсна итог таков протпуил изначально надо было наделать таких акков докачать их до 20 лвла и нашёлкивать непосредственно на гифты и ренеймы. Но большое кол-во рп смутило мой разум и я протупил. - собсна(

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2013, 00:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
and how he did it, can u transalte
Old 05/11/2013, 00:23   #3

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
resend the 400 rp become packet, when u going to shop at lvl 3.
Old 05/11/2013, 00:31   #4

So this means 2x slower referalls from now on? ****...
Old 05/11/2013, 00:44   #5

The Black Market: 233/3/6
hahaha zaebis' voobwe chetko
Old 05/11/2013, 00:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
resend the 400 rp become packet, when u going to shop at lvl 3.

u mean i should buy something with rp and then i get again 400 ?
Old 05/11/2013, 01:00   #7
Trade Restricted

no that was a bug i had this bug too ... but they had close myacc and remove all the rp and the items i buy with this free rp.
It was a bug after patch 3.6 if you had got a acc who gets to lvl 3-4 whereyou get 400 riot points it gaves you everytime when you log in 400 rp and when you go in shop 40 riot points too.

THE TRANSLATION OF THE TEXT ! :
it's because of me (there was a bug because of this bot just discovered by pure chance, almost 3 lvl batltreyning put on the bot was included buying boost for pn, the point is that at the same time with two virtual ok lomilos 2 bot on 1akk not know as it is technically happened, I suspect that after I batltryninga be counted double pn and gave 800rp, the bot in a virtual machine is not used the skills due to an unsupported version of the OS, in the end, I understand when the boat has started to come out of the game was highlighted victory or defeat is the second boat went to the game and bought xn boost with rp became more) funny thing zabagalo so that every time I go to the store like a bud count towards lvl 3 and gave 400rp well and in the end I self-fulfilling 300k pn (in vain, I did it), by the way zabagat managed another 2 Acre in the same way where there is not banned but not self-fulfilling bug hotfiksnuli, acca that you hit lvl 12 and lvl 10 on py banned, initially on the West Side and fixed a bug with the mouse-to store on the West Side, but I 1akk Transfers to py and there mouse-operated in the end, I decided to continue downloading acc pv and send Gift court had the clicker on py 450K rp not fixed a while, then began to swing sefovo without buying Ciampi and skins in the end 10m lvl still got ban) and that's the end of the Story sobsna the bottom line is protpuil initially had to make some of these akkov continue downloading them to lvl 20 and nashelkivat directly to the Gift and reneymy. But a large number of p confused my mind and I protupil
Old 05/11/2013, 01:07   #8

dude can u translate it and dont use google?
Old 05/11/2013, 01:37   #9
Trade Restricted

Übersetzung

So auf Deutsch!!!
Also ich habe diesen Bug auch gehabt .
Nachdem der patch 3.6 erschienen war hat der client gelaggt, dadurch ist eine Lücke im client uafgetreten!
Ich hatte ein acc der gerade lvl 3 geworden ist, dadurch das der client gelaaggt hat ist er immer stecken geblieben zum beispiel man will in den Shop es dauert 4 min (mehr oder weniger) durch diese lurzzeitig auftretenden Laggs gab es halt diesen Fehler das mein Account immer wieder 400 Riot Points bekommen habe immer wenn ich mich eingeloggt habe und den shop betreten habe !! Der client hat gedacht ich habe jetzt lvl 3 erreicht und bekomme die 400 Riot points obwohl das nicht so war!!!
Also ist durch ein fehler vom Patch das aufgetreten das man free riot points bekommen hat aber Riot hat das rausbekommen und alle acc die diesen fehler hatten gebannt!!! Alle rp weggenommen und alle items die mit den free riot points erworben wurden! Fertig aus!
Old 05/11/2013, 01:40   #10

Not understanding :< EXPLAIN
Old 05/11/2013, 01:43   #11
Trade Restricted

Bug

A bug where you get 400 riot points everytime you login or visit shop .
FIXXED
Old 05/11/2013, 07:24   #12

Ok so im russian i can talk without google translate lolz.

He used already fixed bug, allowing him to obtain 400 rp for 3lvl more than once by simply clicking on the shop. while you end a game, which will give you lvl 3, at one pc and not clickin victory screen you can login from another pc to the same account and obtain 400 rp as much time as you want to by simply clicking on the shop button again and again. all accounts which he was using and even transfered was banned and bug was hotfixed.
Old 05/11/2013, 07:38   #13

Well bug isn't hotfixed, they just disabled the 400rp feature to avoid the bug till they fix it.
Old 05/11/2013, 08:28   #14

anyway
Old 05/11/2013, 15:56   #15

cheat engine guys he doent realy get any thing