Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Interested in a new tutorial?

Discussion on [Question] Interested in a new tutorial? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: New bot tutorial?
Yes, please. 8 80.00%
No, there is no need. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Interested in a new tutorial?

Hey guys,

I've been thinking about doing a new video from my NHC Bot tutorial.
Is that wanted or could it stay like this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Is any one still interested in low rates and old interface?
08/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 47 Replies
Well , its a question thread, so dont spam the f*ck out of me bout my previous server being fail , i excused hundred times already , and about to do it again if needed On topic now : Well , all the servers nowadays are like 15x or higher , 80% of owners are faking their server stats which means instead of 10x real rates are 100x or so on. And i was actually wondering , is there still any players left that are bout to play at really low rate server , lets say 3x , with many new area's n...
[Question] Vm-Ware tutorial
05/30/2012 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
hey guys i realy wanna start boting with the Ref 2.0 Version but i deleted everything from my pc and also Vm-Ware and Windows xp i remember i was needed days of searching for everything so is here any working vm-ware tutorial with all links also with a windwos+key where i not have to re-install every 30 days? and just as question till how many i should stop because to risky to keep refering/boting?
[Question] New Cytiick Tutorial!
06/09/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Can you do a new Cytriik's tutorial? Other players and me used to play with this hack but now all is changed, Cytriik trainer doesn't work but i am saying beginner full AP. I'm sorry for my bad english, thanks!
Question regarding -> [Tutorial] Basic Packet Hacking
02/11/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
guys sorry to be speaking english here, i can read the german and understand it. I am from belgium afterall. But i am going to spare you the torture of my german, so i hope you dont mind. The tutorial explained a lot for me. Pretty much understand most of it a lot better now. Though each game will be have different packets right? I mean the build up can be different, i can figure out what is what(most part) but compared to the tutorial i got a lot of 00 and code which i cant place. ...
Question about MLE tutorial.
04/27/2009 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
This is 'auto-killing' dungeon, This is what I've done When searching '1122238464' at Trial tower star 1, I didn't touch the monster, nor the monster touched me, I don't get same number as the tutorial do, I only get 4 list of numbers. They are: 006EB2CB 0840FEB4 0840FEC0