Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuNe Smurfin

Discussion on EuNe Smurfin within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
EuNe Smurfin

Hey,
Suchen noch jemand der Bock hätte auf Eu Nordic / East 3n3 gegen bots zu zocken Sind atm lvl 5

add Bazinqa ingame
Old 03/29/2013, 22:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaTea View Post
Hey,
Suchen noch jemand der Bock hätte auf Eu Nordic / East 3n3 gegen bots zu zocken Sind atm lvl 5

add Bazinqa ingame

was wollt ihr denn da? easy auf platin pushen und dann wieder auf west? weil in EUNE einfach viel mehr schlechtere spieler sind? hat mal ein freund von mir gemacht, und klappt auch.
Old 03/29/2013, 22:27   #3

elite*gold: 1
will sehen, ob das wirklich stimmt und bisschen spaß haben

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Smurfin's tutorial for Smurf IT and or bot
11/15/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 413 Replies
I'll post some tutorial for how to use smurf it and or bot here.. check back later.
Smurfin's Refining Simulator for PW
05/27/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 38 Replies
This is just a tool for experimenting with refining equipments in Perfect World Online game, success rate is calculated based on percentage as posted in PWI's PWpedia, the refining section. Result might vary from the real system in the game. you can spend billions of gold with this many times and get the feel on the refining success rate before trying it for real :) Screen Shot : http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/smurfin88 /Forums/RefineSim.jpg Download :
Question to Smurfin for SmurfIT
04/16/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hi Smurfin, nice program u made there for all of us. i have a question about SmurfIT. as i have readed u can make multi clients so u have 1 doing damage to mobs, and the other 1 healing the damage dealer on the same pc(2 clients 1 pc). so my question is, is it possible to use SmurfIT on seperate computer and still can heal the damagedealer on an other computer?(2x 1 client per pc,) or does it need to be on the same pc? With kind regards, koikoinahi
[Smurfin's Advertise IT! for PW]
02/05/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
-thread closed-