Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This Account is currently inactive - better nerf riot!

Discussion on This Account is currently inactive - better nerf riot! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/31/2013, 11:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeRz19 View Post
ich hoffe du bleibst perma gebannt
er ist noch nicht mal gebannt :P
Old 01/31/2013, 12:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
Also ich flame auch regelmäßig (von "noob" bis "Juden Champ sowas hätte früher man verga*t") und ich habe weder ne Mahnung noch nen Ban

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Riot Graves, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello epvpers! I would like to buy Riot Graves, Riot Nasus and Riot Singed. You can give me your offer and skype in the comments and i will add you. We will discuss the price over skype and about the willing and middleman, if needed. Best Regards Doktor Durum
[WTS] Inactive good standing account
02/16/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
I have an account with a 30 something Rebel with no game time left on it. $25 via paypal takes it. I have answers to all secret questions. [email protected] for faster response
Ap Inactive
12/29/2011 - Wolfteam - 8 Replies
Hey, ich hab mir ap mit ner 10er psc aufgeladen und nun ist mein ap stand inactive. Wollte fragen wie man es wieder aktiviert ?
Inactive For Now.
11/12/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
I will be temporarily be inactive in the forums maybe a week..focus muna ako sa laro ko sa cf....^_^. masyado na akong na delay sa mga kasma ko...bawi nalng ako nxt time! good luck guys wag po masanay sa cheat pag nawala ng wall wala kanang skill...sa totoo lang i dont use 3rd party program favor ako sa pure skill.
[Rogue] Depress about the -30% DMG Mutilate nerf? Un-Nerf Mutilate back to +50% DMG
04/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
As all rogues know with 3.09 Mutilate was nerfed from doing +50% damage on poisoned targets to +20% damage resulting in a 30% DMG nerf on your primary attack. Blizzard buffed up some other talents to compensate for the nerf. This however did nothing for the rogues that love to PVP and drop big mutilates on players. I did not find this bug on my own, but I can confirm the results. Here's a way to bring it back. If you spec in to Dirty Deeds it will give back the 30% damage you lost from the...