Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The No Cool Down Hack

Discussion on The No Cool Down Hack within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The No Cool Down Hack

Ok so people ahve been asking about the "No Cool Down hack".
Yes it STILL does work, Dr Terrible has proved that to us all. And Personally proved to me and a bunch of my buddies in a custom game. He is the only one with it that i know of and a few others. Though He gave out a rar to me and my buddies of the hack, but said " He wouldnt release the password just yet". There for it is the real deal considering, i Team viewed him as he packed the rar and sent it to us. If theres a good Pass word cracker out there that can do it fast i can share the Rar file You may not believe me but i indeed have the Rar file, been trying to crack for a month
Old 12/22/2012, 04:47   #2

elite*gold: 1
This is your first post in this subforum.
You have no proof or anything like a screen or a replay.
The exploit has been fixed and I really can't think fo another way to replicate this.
Seems legit
Old 12/22/2012, 08:55   #3

elite*gold: 10
You can share it since it has a passwort the users wouldn't be able to open it.
Real Hackers can Brut Force the Passwort and check the file.

If it is the Real hack then the Users will replay.

@nruni
Willste mir nen Dota2 Invite schenken?
Old 12/22/2012, 11:03   #4

elite*gold: 2
Ich kann dir einen geben pm me -> gebe dir dann meine steam addy. greetz.
Old 12/22/2012, 11:34   #5

Just because i dont post in this part of the forum means nothing, for one, secondly The hack is legit, you can say all day its not but thats you. Ive seen it in game play and its real enuff for me. Btw, Any ahck is possible in LoL, With the right Java/C++ and Linux and a few other touches anything is possible. And ive been cracking it for days cause who knows what the pass word is. Ive been trying, he laughs when i message him cause its so easy but yet so hard. But either way when i get it open ill post everything and go haha told you so. But it still does exisit
Old 12/22/2012, 13:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaesterSeymour View Post
Just because i dont post in this part of the forum means nothing, for one, secondly The hack is legit, you can say all day its not but thats you. Ive seen it in game play and its real enuff for me. Btw, Any ahck is possible in LoL, With the right Java/C++ and Linux and a few other touches anything is possible. And ive been cracking it for days cause who knows what the pass word is. Ive been trying, he laughs when i message him cause its so easy but yet so hard. But either way when i get it open ill post everything and go haha told you so. But it still does exisit
Well it seems u have no ideas what the hell you write XD
U can't use Linux for Hack in LoL since LoL doesn't work for Linux xDDDDD
And yeah, i have Dr. Terrible on icq, too. But he can't do it anymore since it's patched.

Theres another Exploit for adding 100 Points in Mastery Page but this is not public and just a few Peoples know's about it
It seems you are tryin to make the Users interessting in the Files and then you Release fake's with a Virus in it - like other 18231283 Peoples.

This is the Real Tutorial (as .txt)

If you wan't the Pass here you go:

ATOM-128->HAZZ-15->Base-64->ESAB-46->Megan-35->TIGO3FX->TRIPO-5->FERON-74->GILA7->ZONG22->Atom-128->Rot-13

Have fun whith it
Old 12/22/2012, 13:44   #7

u can play LoL on Linux well btw u need to compile ur own wine with a few patches and LoL will run like a chain on
Old 12/22/2012, 13:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4zuj4b by View Post
Well it seems u have no ideas what the hell you write XD
U can't use Linux for Hack in LoL since LoL doesn't work for Linux xDDDDD
And yeah, i have Dr. Terrible on icq, too. But he can't do it anymore since it's patched.

Theres another Exploit for adding 100 Points in Mastery Page but this is not public and just a few Peoples know's about it
It seems you are tryin to make the Users interessting in the Files and then you Release fake's with a Virus in it - like other 18231283 Peoples.

This is the Real Tutorial (as .txt)

If you wan't the Pass here you go:

ATOM-128->HAZZ-15->Base-64->ESAB-46->Megan-35->TIGO3FX->TRIPO-5->FERON-74->GILA7->ZONG22->Atom-128->Rot-13

Have fun whith it
this seems very legit last download 1.1.1970
it workz
Old 12/22/2012, 15:47   #9

Well, IF you really got a mysterious rar file you can send it to me.. I'm able to crack it and to have a look into your "hack" and will post a leak best as possible so anyone can see what the program really does. Just send me a PM if you want it
Old 12/22/2012, 22:18   #10

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairo View Post
Well, IF you really got a mysterious rar file you can send it to me.. I'm able to crack it and to have a look into your "hack" and will post a leak best as possible so anyone can see what the program really does. Just send me a PM if you want it
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4zuj4b by View Post
You can share it since it has a passwort the users wouldn't be able to open it.
Real Hackers can Brut Force the Passwort and check the file.

If it is the Real hack then the Users will replay.

@nruni
Willste mir nen Dota2 Invite schenken?

Unless you got a shitload of time you can't.
Old 12/22/2012, 22:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by %G4ME% View Post
Unless you got a shitload of time you can't.
I know that it would take time but you can get lucky enough with enough rainbow tables and a comblist of over 21million words even i'll let it bruteforce with an own programm on my root while my list go trough the file. So it's still possible to crack it alot faster.

And there are some other methods to crack a rar file
Old 12/23/2012, 00:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairo View Post
I know that it would take time but you can get lucky enough with enough rainbow tables and a comblist of over 21million words even i'll let it bruteforce with an own programm on my root while my list go trough the file. So it's still possible to crack it alot faster.

And there are some other methods to crack a rar file
Well good luck then - 21 millions words are even to low for it

I need for a 8 Length password on a rar file 17h whith a Bot range of 1927 Bot's.
So set up: 1927x29 p/s - u will have your 21 millions in few mins
Old 12/23/2012, 11:38   #13

I've got more list which contains over 21 millions words. Atm i nearly cracked everything with this list. Only need some nice combos.

Btw i need only 11 minutes to crack an password with an lenght of 8 chars IF i do that local.

Plan B would be that i use my Botnet for some help.

So if i should take a try send it otherwise gtfo with your scam rar files and stop wasting time

BTW @K4zuj4b by: May you now me as "Tri", if you're using bots, you should maybe know me and my botnet.
Old 01/11/2014, 05:07   #14

this topic is a little bit old, or?

closerequest.
Old 01/11/2014, 19:02   #15

Yeah, I think this doesnt work anymore. Close it :P