Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Referral bot einrichten etc ?

Discussion on Referral bot einrichten etc ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Referral bot einrichten etc ?

Hallo epvp Community,
Ich suche jemanden (Trusted)
Der mir Via Teamviewer einen Referral bot einrichtet, bzw
alle komponenten noch downloadet und mir diese sachen erklärt.
Die belohnung wäre, falls alles perfekt funken würde einen LoL Account.
(Genauere Infos Folgen)
Also .. ran an die Tastatur und hilft mir

GlG

Tags
referral bot lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Referral 2.0 BAN!
08/13/2014 - League of Legends - 48 Replies
Just got ban from referral system 2.0 today... (see the picture saying my referrals are suspicious). http://i.epvpimg.com/YydSb.png They just retake the RP won with the referral system... They also say that they can retake characters and IP points but they actually haven't done it... Just loose my 75 refs ! FUCK DAT GAME :D
Referral question :)
05/26/2012 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hello guys , i never posted anything in this section but i have been reading all the things posted. So in the past 5 days i have been referral botting , and it is very good for IP and champions i want to buy. But my cooler has died , and i have no time for playing or botting because i have school and other things to deal with it. So this is a simple request if somebody could bot for me some accounts , while im gone , i will repay him with something valuable , thanks :)! Sorry for my...
[Tool] Account Creator Website, Referral Counter, Referral IP Redeemer
05/02/2012 - League of Legends - 35 Replies
League of Legends Account Creator Get it here! How to use: Type in your referral link, amount, formatting, and select a region Format: %name will insert the account name %password will insert the account password %email will insert the account email
USER3000 REFERRAL (3 FREE REFERRAL FOR ALL)
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone. I am not from Germany nor England and my English is little.Hope u guys can understand me 1x core main : i7 920 16gb ram - (6-8 vmwares)