Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEWS] Stealth rework Informations

Discussion on [NEWS] Stealth rework Informations within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEWS] Stealth rework Informations

Old 07/11/2012, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 34
Old 07/11/2012, 03:45   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,182
Zumindets ist dieser Thread hier ernster zunehmen als ein "Do nat fking luk wiz no english skillz"-Thread. Diesen hier erkennt man zumindest auf den ersten Blick und springt einen isn Auge, wie es halt News machen sollten.

Just saying.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stealth Remake News - Do nat fking luk wiz no english skillz
07/11/2012 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Thought its worth sharing brahs fixxe übersetzung schiefdruck diggahs Evelynn ability remake overview Eve’s new stealth Eve’s passive is now Shadow Walk. From Level 1, Evelynn is stealthed, meaning she can only be seen by enemy champions within a relatively short range of her, or when she passes through true sight (e.g., Vision Wards). She becomes unstealthed whenever she enters combat and reenters stealth after a brief cooldown once out of combat.
kein evelynn rework
08/09/2011 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
ich sah haute den neuen patchnote und sah das evelynn nicht gebufft wurde obwohl jeder sagte das sie buffed wird next patch was lost waar das se lüge in facebook oder kommt sie enxt patch buffed raus
Vorschau : Evelynn Rework
07/31/2011 - League of Legends - 33 Replies
Shurelia - Associate Game Designer Usual Disclaimer: Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info. This is the current prototype Evelynn kit. I wanted to remove a lot of her problems while retaining what I can from what people like about Eve. All names are placeholder. The changes should allow her to have a lot more reliable utility/assassination in cases where she is not stealthed, but remove the...
Flash - Rework
07/10/2011 - League of Legends - 59 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt gibts jetzt eine offizielle Bestätigung für einen Flash Rework. Warum? Der Spell war als offensiver Initiate gedacht, ode zum chasen, last hitten oder ähnliches. Allerdings wird er viel zu viel als Noob-Escape Spell gedacht, mit dem man sich aus dem Mist rettet den man gebaut hat. Hier der Link zum offiziellen Forum
I need some informations...
08/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hei!Can someone post a list with SRO private servers that are working and a link.....?please i want to play SRO on a private server....thanks!