Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Referals Acc

Discussion on Referals Acc within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Referals Acc

Hello.

As all of you know, Christmas time comming so I wanted to make one of my friend who's really sick and can't do nothing atm cause he's on hospital.
He is playing LoL alot, and I want to make present for him. He gave me password for make him some XP and IP, but I got idea and I need your help.
As far as I know, there is so many guys who's bot referal accs.
I have request to you all, can u make just one account from his referal link ?
It's not much for you all, when u got like 6 VM + host and making like 60 accs per day, for him it will be so awesome present for incomming christmas.
For example if there will be like 200 people who decides to make just 1 account, he will gain many champions, many ip boost and some RP.

There is a number ref= 4dbbe7cd49ff9849485705

P.S

I dont said "GUYS DO IT DO IT FOR NOW"
This is only a request, and I'm not going to hide that I would be very happy with the support received for him. I do not insist, not orders, please just help. This is just one account from each of you, and how much fun it can make for him.

Sorry for my english.
Merry Christmas for all of you.

Your's Arthevariel
Old 12/03/2011, 20:55   #2

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
We dont support refferal links at epvp.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Referals
10/24/2011 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hallo Ich wollte fragen, ob vil. paar leute für mich bis lvl 5 spielen könnte. Nur so aus Fun... Bei interesse bitte melden
Referals Frage.
10/24/2011 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hey, also ein Kollege hat mir gerade erzählt, dass er eine E-mail von Riot bekommen habe in der stand das er wegen Inaktivität von 3 Monaten innerhalb von einer Woche gelöscht werde, wenn er kein Zuteilungsspiel spiele. Jetzt ist meine Frage, wenn ich meine Referals auf 5 ziehe und die dann Inaktiv sind, und nach 3 Monaten gelöscht werden, zählen die dann trotzdem noch für meinen Account oder nicht ? Weil ich schaffe die 200 nicht innerhalb von 3 Monaten. Hat da vllt. wer Erfahrungen mit...
Suche - Referals
07/22/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
Suche Leute die sich bei einem Link anmelden und den Account dann auf level 5 leveln. Würde 15 e*gold pro geleveltem Account bieten. greetz
[S] Referals [B] E*Gold
06/30/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Angebot zurückgezogen, da nur einer von vieren das richtig ausführt und mir das so nichts bringt ! Kann closed werden !
[Searching]Referals [Give]WoW Gold
07/20/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im looking for some Refferals on the site Gprofit.I give 100 gold on the Server Ysera,Blackrock or Frostwolf for everyone who registert there. http://www.gprofit,de/signup.php?advertiser=Tomme sOB pm me after you registert with your name and fraction i sent the gold per ingame mail. in front of the de is a , instead of a point change and it works :)