Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] LolFlavor.com Updater (Originally from .Infinite)

Discussion on [Tool] LolFlavor.com Updater (Originally from .Infinite) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 07/11/2016, 19:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Super Sache! Dank dir.
Old 03/13/2017, 16:32   #47

Doesn't work for me, the list is fetched but it can't find anything to download
Old 03/14/2017, 19:54   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by filippe999 View Post
Doesn't work for me, the list is fetched but it can't find anything to download
Watch the Last command Day and the Topic Creation day ...
This Tool is outated ...
Old 04/26/2017, 10:01   #49

Hmm does anybody know how to use this with the garena client of League?
Old 08/16/2017, 18:23   #50

There you go. I updated the first post
Old 08/20/2017, 20:19   #51

Sowohl die 1.3er Version als auch die erste hängen seit über einer Stunde selbst nach mehrfachem neustarten fest. Das einzige was ich bekomm ist

[INFO] Trying to fetch champions from RIOT...
Old 09/04/2017, 11:43   #52

what does this tool do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tool] LolFlavor.com Updater
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies
Ich beende hiermit dem Support für das Tool, da ich kein League of Legends mehr spiele. English: Hey, I wrote a little tool that automatically downloads the newest builds from LolFlavor.com and imports them into your client. LolFlavor.com is a service that uses the LoL API to scrape popular itembuilds from challenger and high diamond games and categorize them. That's why the builds you get are always used by pro players and up to date. You can get more infos on their website.
[Tool] BoI Memory Address Updater
07/13/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 21 Replies
So here's an example program about how to automatically update memory addresses of boi, it uses a signature scanner. Signatures are less likely to change from version to version so usually involves less updating. I only have a couple of different addresses currently in this program, but if you tell me about others i might add them in. I sort of ripped it out of another program and made a standalone, so some of the functions aren't used in this program. Also here's some info on signatures...
[AC Tool] Addition to the Magic Casting Script originally written by TeabagGus.
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
##Credit for original script goes to TeabagGus. I only edited it. **In order for this macro to work, you MUST rebind your autorun toggle hotkey to N. It was originally G, but I changed it to N. Forgot that G had a good use in game. Note: You could probably make it crouch walk in circles by changing N to crouch toggle rather than autoruntoggle. First of all guys, I'm very much a beginner at this. This might have some holes in it, but I've tested it and it works for me. All it does is...
[Tool] NoDC Updater
07/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Info: This program download newst version of NoDC. File: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! ENG Updater v.1.0.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Scan: - Updater.exe