Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy zoomhack, working after v5.2

Discussion on Easy zoomhack, working after v5.2 within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy zoomhack, working after v5.2

Hey guys!

Since (for no reason, as it has always worked) my (leeched) ddraw.dll zoomhack after 4.11 was marked as [Outdated] here is a reupload! It's the same file and it's still working!

Screenshots are not available since there is no interface to speak of!

1) Unzip
2) choose between 'with a popup' or 'no popup' (no popup, activates every game automatically / with popup makes you choose when you go in loading screen)
3) place file of choice in: League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.40\deploy - (in the folder League of Legends.exe is!)
4) start a game
5) Winning!

None of this is my work. Credits go to tliu0c.

It won't get easier.

Is it bannable? Undoubtedly, however I've been using it for almost a year and without a hitch. Please tho, don't go streaming with it or something!

(virusscans are also dated to my original post, once again, it's a straight reupload! If I need to post new ones let me know)

P.S. Minions/Mods, please don't mark my post as outdated without letting me know and without testing!

Old 02/20/2015, 08:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
the site doesn't even work...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy zoomhack, working after 4.21 [ddraw.dll]
12/28/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Hey guys! http://i.epvpimg.com/ozAwc.jpg Unzip Start LoL Start Injector Ingame -> Inject ddraw.dll Have Fun!
Zoomhack working after 4.19
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hey guys !! - Here is how to apply : 1) Unzip 2) choose between 'with a popup' or 'no popup' (no popup, activates every game automatically / with popup makes you choose when you go in loading screen) 3) place file of choice in: League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.40\deploy - (in the folder League of Legends.exe is!) 4) start a game Good games all !! - virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1415208 332/
Sell LoL Working Zoomhack
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe hier einen LoL zoomhack der hack ermöglicht es das man weiter herauszoomen kann, der hack ist nicht von mir gecodet ich habe aber das recht ihn gegen € 3x weiterzuverbreiten (bei großem andrang auch 5x) ich kann ihn gerne von nem mod bestätigen lassen man kann nicht gebannt werden oder jegliche andere bestrafung bekommen (außer wenn ihr nen screen abschickt wo man das sieht^^) bitte bei mir mit Nachricht oder über skype: Darki10 Melden mfg Hegwrid
New Easy Aim Bot Working!!!!
09/25/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
i Got New Aim Bot And How:bandit: Working ! 1 - you must download rar file from attach files 2 - then u must Extract it 3 - then run AimBot file and choose ConquerFile |Example: C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0 4 - Then run conquer from desktop