Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search people want duoQ ranked

Discussion on Search people want duoQ ranked within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search people want duoQ ranked

I search one to duoQ with me or boost my account silver 2 to GOLD 5 for free thx

Tags
boost, hack, ranked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DuoQ with people for vouch. EUW
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So, I've been wanting to get back to the boosting scene but as I don't work for anyone anymore, I'm willing to duoQ with people who need help climbing the ladder as vouchers. Add me @skype: Surigatinho Server: EUW
Searching people to play with (DuoQ or for fun)
01/08/2014 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm simply searching to find some people to play with. I'd like to play with friendly, social players who can handle their lane. If you are bored or fancy playing some games, you can always send me a message. Anyways, hopefully see you guys soon! ;)
Ranked DuoQ / Searching !
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys , my main account is Platinum 3 and i want to smurf onn one of my friends accounts. Searching someone who duo with me for 2 or more games the account is now silver 3 skype : ( emre.otuzsekiz )
Suche Ranked Team & DuoQ Partner
05/26/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich suche ein Ranked Team sowie ein DuoQ Partner. Zu mir: -16 Jahre alt - Level 30 -Headset, Skype, Ts3 und Raidcall vorhanden -Ich spiele bevorzugt Supporter Ich hänge zur Zeit ein wenig in Bronze 1 fest, und würde mich freuen wenn sich
Ranked DuoQ-Partner gesucht
04/06/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
huhu