Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reedem page works!!!

Discussion on Reedem page works!!! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 11/08/2014, 07:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
what page? im new here qwq
Old 11/08/2014, 08:09   #32

I apparently screwed up...thought I had 100 referrals on this account, and while I have 101 for the lvl 5 ip, I don't have the 10k RP bonus....

is there a program that I can plug in a list of accounts/passwords and have it output the level of each account so I can figure out which one(s) isn't/arent level 10? Right now I'm logging into each one one at a time

Thanks for any help.
Old 11/08/2014, 08:14   #33

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebotexpress View Post
I apparently screwed up...thought I had 100 referrals on this account, and while I have 101 for the lvl 5 ip, I don't have the 10k RP bonus....

is there a program that I can plug in a list of accounts/passwords and have it output the level of each account so I can figure out which one(s) isn't/arent level 10? Right now I'm logging into each one one at a time

Thanks for any help.
Some times rito website dont add all account on 10lvl on this same time. Maybe some account website don't refresh still - must waiting some times and all will be ok.
Old 11/08/2014, 08:21   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbum View Post
Some times rito website dont add all account on 10lvl on this same time. Maybe some account website don't refresh still - must waiting some times and all will be ok.
Maybe, but I'd rather check to make sure, since there isn't a chance to redo this, haha.

also, I had this done like a week ago when I realized the rewards page was down.
Old 11/08/2014, 18:39   #35

There is a bot that works to make referal?
refboost.st is only for VIPs
one that does not use a virtual machine