Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Champion Picker

Discussion on Champion Picker within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Champion Picker

League of Legends Champ Picker!!
Hi guys!

This a .exe tool that can ensure that you always get the champion you want in any game. (Unless someone else uses this tool as well) All you have to do is enter the Name of the Champion you want and have the program running in the background.

How it works:
- Start the Program as administroator.
- Right-Click the new icon in your Taskbar (lower-right corner in Windows)
- Click setting
- Enter the Name of the Champion you want to pick
- If you want a chat message to be sent like "bottom lane", then enter that too.
- Choose if you want to message first or pick first.
- Start a game and see the magic happen

Have fun!!

Download

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] CHAMPION PICKER
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 73 Replies
Here is a Champion Picker: http://i.epvpimg.com/T33Nf.png What you must write in: By Champion Name you must write your Champion what u want pick. By Send Message you can do a hook , if you do it you can write too a message; like "I want mid".
Champion Picker v2 Release
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Your pc is Slow ?! You Always Get Last Pick ?! Tired Of Instalockers and First Caller ?! Grab The Champion Picker Tool , It will allow you To Spam Chat First and give you your prefered lane. Every Details On how to use is put in a read me!! File Fixed Some Minor Bugs
Champion Picker Release
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Your pc is Slow ?! You Always Get Last Pick ?! Tired Of Instalockers and First Caller ?! Grab The Champion Picker Tool , It will allow you To Spam Chat First and give you your prefered lane. Every Details On how to use is put in a read me!! File ------------------------------------------------- ----