Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LoL Jungle Timer by PenGuin

Discussion on [Release] LoL Jungle Timer by PenGuin within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 12/15/2013, 02:52   #166

elite*gold: 0
Wer einen funktionierenden Jungle Timer sucht kann sich gern bei bedienen. Open Source natürlich. Viel Spaß

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Jungle Timer
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 131 Replies
8.12: Stable and working! Need more suggestions for a new update! Hey guys, I've been thinking about my first program could be about and I decided to make a jungle timer. It's coded in Delphi and pretty simple, but includes some neat features. Well, download, comment, use it. It's transparent and always on top, be sure to run LoL in Borderless Options, to see it the whole time. Also it includes a sound notification, for every specific buff/monster
[Release] League of Legends Jungle Timer
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
--- Author made his own thread
[Release] Jungle Timer
11/18/2012 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I've been thinking about my first program could be about and I decided to make a jungle timer. It's coded in Delphi and pretty simple, but includes some neat features. Well, download, comment, use it. It's transparent and always on top, be sure to run LoL in Borderless Options, to see it the whole time. It also includes a sound feature, which alarms you with a individual sound for every buff. Thank you :)